Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
Lol!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I KNEW Justin was gonna win! He was the most girly. Besides that's not what it was about... It was about Malfoy losing!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Once again SUCH a way with words Ron! (I get the feeling his mother just might have a talk with him when he gets home)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I never thought I'd say this but I just choked on Mac'n cheese
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Yay he kissed her! And awwww! They're getting into the spirit of beauty pageants with catty sabotage!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Gosh darn it Hermione! *grumble* Fine, here's the 10 bucks we bet! *grumble*
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Ok so Hermione has a more um shall we say dirty mind than people thought...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Wow Ron, SUCH a way with words! And Hermione, get your head out of the books (I love books but come on) and get a LIFE! Btw somebody is gonna need to have chat with her parents about the difference between girls and boys when she gets home... (And here's a hint it's not just that girls are smarter)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Holy shit Malfoy is wearing a DRESS! Hello blackmail!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Oh geez I bet that taught the twins to mess with her!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
OMG this is gonna be good! And I get the feeling Malfoy is going to get stuck being the Slytherin representative! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Omg I laughed through the whole thing!
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Loved this story! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard with a story! :)
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
WooHoo! They finally kissed! What on earth was with Ginny having to leave all of a sudden? Poor Harry, that's enough to give a guy a complex...like, 'Gee, I just kissed a girl and it was brilliant, then she ran off?! What the heck is wrong with me?'
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Thank goodness Harry didn't have an audience for this fitting! LOL
1,027 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »