Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Daniel alan radcliffe? or Daniel Jacob Radcliffe
Hp35413531 chapter 5 . 3/12
too weird. i don't like the portrayal of harry or not even close to who harry is
homefreesc chapter 6 . 2/27
It's good. Rather random though, where did you come up with the idea!? Don't make it too inappropriate. And more Harry Ginny.
I felt second-hand embarassment throughout the whole duration of this fanfiction.
a fan of yours chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
Awwwwwwww...mush!
a fan of yours chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Hinny is my OTP and you really bring out the best in it, thank you!
-Stephanie.S
a fan of yours chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
You really are a fantastic author
a fan of yours chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
I love a fanfic that can capture the twins boisterous attitude but not over do it, and that's precisely what you've done
TheFirstOfThisName chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Hilarious. Loved it. I couldn't help but think, though, that Harry should have had the greatest parting shot a teenage boy could take at another. "It seems you were right, Draco - I could never hope to be anywhere near as girly as you."
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2014
He is year six because he is the same year as cho.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Awesome! :D Totally loved it!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
that was freaking awesome...especially the brotherly protective ron
VampirePenguins chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Oh my God, I loved this, I loved this, I loved this! It was very humurous and very captivating and all of the characters were completely in character. Especially loved the ending with the, "I love you, Ron" part. Hilarious! You are a brilliant author, so keep up the brilliancy!

-Penguin
TW DENNIS chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
WELL I AM A HP FAN HAVE ALL HIS BOOKS AND MOVIES PLUS AROUND THIRTY OF HIS STORIES WRITTEN BY FANS LIKE YOU. I ENJOYED THIS EMENSELY, AS I HAVE READ ALL THE STORIES AND ORIG BOOKS EIGHT TIMES AND MORE. THANK YOU JENNA, KEEP UP WITH YOUR WRITING AND GOD BLESS.
Lily32 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014