Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
VampirePenguins chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Oh my God, I loved this, I loved this, I loved this! It was very humurous and very captivating and all of the characters were completely in character. Especially loved the ending with the, "I love you, Ron" part. Hilarious! You are a brilliant author, so keep up the brilliancy!

-Penguin
TW DENNIS chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
WELL I AM A HP FAN HAVE ALL HIS BOOKS AND MOVIES PLUS AROUND THIRTY OF HIS STORIES WRITTEN BY FANS LIKE YOU. I ENJOYED THIS EMENSELY, AS I HAVE READ ALL THE STORIES AND ORIG BOOKS EIGHT TIMES AND MORE. THANK YOU JENNA, KEEP UP WITH YOUR WRITING AND GOD BLESS.
Lily32 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
You know that Ginny's real name is ginerva, right? It's not Virginia
Fallen to Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
This idea is ridiculously absurd... I love it
DragonOwl chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
I loved how their relationship progressed throughout and the inventiveness of the story! It was so funny and unusual and it really stands out from other H/G fics in the way that their feelings seem so real and in character - thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
Lol!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
I KNEW Justin was gonna win! He was the most girly. Besides that's not what it was about... It was about Malfoy losing!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Once again SUCH a way with words Ron! (I get the feeling his mother just might have a talk with him when he gets home)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
I never thought I'd say this but I just choked on Mac'n cheese
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Yay he kissed her! And awwww! They're getting into the spirit of beauty pageants with catty sabotage!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Gosh darn it Hermione! *grumble* Fine, here's the 10 bucks we bet! *grumble*
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Ok so Hermione has a more um shall we say dirty mind than people thought...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Wow Ron, SUCH a way with words! And Hermione, get your head out of the books (I love books but come on) and get a LIFE! Btw somebody is gonna need to have chat with her parents about the difference between girls and boys when she gets home... (And here's a hint it's not just that girls are smarter)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
Holy shit Malfoy is wearing a DRESS! Hello blackmail!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Oh geez I bet that taught the twins to mess with her!
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »