Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
WooHoo! They finally kissed! What on earth was with Ginny having to leave all of a sudden? Poor Harry, that's enough to give a guy a complex...like, 'Gee, I just kissed a girl and it was brilliant, then she ran off?! What the heck is wrong with me?'
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Thank goodness Harry didn't have an audience for this fitting! LOL
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Still laughing crazily here...and I can't believe that the twins would need to clarify past the "...amazing bouncing ferret" description. Of course the Gryffs would know who they were talking about. Can't wait to "see" Harry's dance!
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Leave it to Ginny to be the one to talk him into agreeing to humiliate himself in front of the whole school! Poor Fred, though...he's going to be covered in bruises by the time Ginny's through with him! lol
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
LOL I can tell already this is going to be hilarious! Can't wait to see Harry's reaction to his getting to be the (guinea pig) volunteer in absentia!
Selande chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Absolutely loved this story! I was laughing out loud so much that I swear my husband was giving me many interesting looks. I truly love Harry and Ginny and the way you brought them together... ah.. so adorably cute!
MrsJeck chapter 15 . 10/21/2013
I fell inlove with Harry all over again! You write Ginny superbly!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Don't be a drag, Just be a queen. Don't be a drag, Just be a queen. Don't be drag Just be a queen. Don't be a drag, Just be a queen! I don't like Lady Gaga, I'm just on Pandora and the song came up when I was reading this story and I thought it fit, so...
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
This was amazing! I loved jt
oswinfallsnomore chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I love this story. I know it was published a while ago but it's great all the same!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
Really good
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Do u want a boyfriend!? Haha that was HILARIOUS love Fred I wish this was in the movie lol great! Laughed the whole time
mononkies chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
I had found this story by accident. I had entered a story id wrong but I am glad I read this anyways. there were parts were I am sure I stoped breathing due to laughing so hard. Keep writting.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hehhehehehhe
nervous laughter
MakingMarauderMischief chapter 14 . 4/17/2013
"Awwwwwwww...mush." There, I said it. But I don't know what else to say about this story though!
My,My,My...:-) :-) :-)