Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Miss Dumbledarcy chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
This is an original idea, I'm enjoying reading it
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This is so cool
Thunder Stag chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Yeah, as stated in my review of chapter two, I'm liking it. You havn't incorporated any Weasley, Dumbledore, or specifically Ron bashing thus far, either. I've read far too many of those lately. And despite this being a crack fic, you have managed to make it remotely serious, and capture most of the characters relatively well. Still, you should have made Neville his dance partner - or Malfoy's.
Thunder Stag chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
When I first clicked in this story, I was only testing it; I expected it to be one of those poorly written stories with a bad plot where Harry is a submissive homosexual or something, and he ends up in a sexual relationship with Draco Malfoy for some reason. I honestly didn't see this being a crack fix, rather than an idiotic posibility of bad ideas. This ... Has huge potential, if only for making Malfoy the Slytherin candidate and making him loot utterly rediculous.
James018 chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Great story.
Arithmetic13 chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This story was a great laugh! I loved it!
Iluvdis chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I really love the idea of this story! You have a real talent for writing. Amazing.
Icepen chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
love the ending ;P
Icepen chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
The twins are my idols LOL
jmpc chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
the best ending to any fan fiction i have ever read.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
amazing! well done jenna best of luck to you with your other writings
jmpc chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
her name is ginerva not virginia
jmpc chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
you should add a little more chemistry between ginny and harry to leavethe readers hanging and wanting more. otherwise great job!
jmpc chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
this chapter was slightly boring butleaves you hanging waiting for the next one.
LauraaK chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
omg i have just read all of this! it is amazing! you have a great talent of writing! did you come up with this yourself? its priceless! well done!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »