Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
musicfanatic982 chapter 2 . 12/23/2002
Just imagining Harry in drag cracks me up! Lol! I am really enjoying this story.
musicfanatic982 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
This is a really interesting story(in a good way). It is totally different than most people's stories(that is a good thing). Awesome chapter!
ASGT and Kat Maximoff chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
Hehe! Go Harry! Go Draco! w00t w00! this is an awsome fic!
WarmSnufflette chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
This is really funny, JennaMae! I had misgivings when I read the summary, but you've handled the subject matter very well. It's extremely amusing. Is Ginny actually going to magic on Harry's hair? I am just trying to imagine messy, messy long hair. Hermione's revenge. *snort*
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
The end was very James Bond-ish. Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. Hahahahahaha!
jea chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
woo, it is very interesting.

how long should i wait for chapter 5.. i really want to see it!
bogusbabe chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
OMG! i really love this story!

is it possible to know Draco's POV on all this? and how he got suckered into joining?

hope you update soon... :)
Ravenclawgirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
I am laughing so hard. Smiling, laughing everything posible that makes a person look happy. Continue soon. I think this story is the funniest I've read! Keep it up!
Zuzuanni chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
YES! Another one! And the Slytherin is Draco! This could get nasty! Could we have a catfight? Please?
RadioClashGirl chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
he he he keep writing:D.
The Spangled Pandemonium chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
lol! *taps hand impatiently against keyboard* I'm waaaiting! Now who are the other contestants? :)
Zuzuanni chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Oooh! Plot thickens! This is so great! Oblivious Hermione was a real treat too! Yay! More!
Destinys Secret chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
OMG! SO COOL! I LOVE t! You HAVE to continue asap!
Isadora chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
I love this story! and Harry Potter! I love Harry Potter! ahem...yes, wonderful story! update soon!
Bucky chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
You should update more often.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »