Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Buttercup22 chapter 3 . 12/20/2002
GO HARRY GO!

LOL!

This is a great story! Please continue! :)
wutever chapter 2 . 12/20/2002
COoL! I like it, write more. I'd like to see Dan in drag... ;)
Treehopper chapter 2 . 12/18/2002
The measure of what precisly? What was he talking about?
Treehopper chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
HAHAHHA! Great story! I wonder who is the 'canidate'...*wink**wink*
Zuzuanni chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
this is HYSTERICAL! I love it! Post more soon! Oh this is sooooo good!
Isadora chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
Its very disturbing! the blond harry thing, but he's sooooooooooo adorably handsome and cute and...yes, well, really great story!
DrownYour-Kiss chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
When are you going to update?

I have been waiting a whole...umm a long time!

Hurry UPDATE!
RadioClashGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
I love your fanfic so far, keep writing! i noticed you mentioned of seeing pics of Daniel Radcliffe being in "That Play What I Wrote". I was wondering where you saw these pics, cuz you peaked my interest. Thanx, and again I applaud you on a great fanfic.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Extremely amusing!
elishnar chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
*giggle*

i like this fic so much, heheheh! write more! write more! i can't wait for the next chapters!

yeah, Draco should be Slytherin's representative. mwahahahahaha! lol this is fun _ you're getting better and better...keep up the good work! ;)
bingbing03 chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
weird- but great fic!

write more.

Arwen
Inken chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Another wonderful chapter!

I loved the way Ginny convinced Harry to join. Harry's reaction was much like I would expect him to act.

I really hope you will update soon.

Thank you for this brillant fiction!

Inken.

PS: Draco has to be the Slytherin candidate!
Bohemian-Vixen chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
JennaMae, please please please make Draco the representative of Slytherin. Please make him all dolled up in a flufy and skimpy two-piece bathing suit. Please make him wear his hair in long and platinum-blonde locks, just like Goldilocks's. Please make him weare bright red lipstick and huge water ballon boobs, the type which can pop anytime (God, in Miss Engg two years ago, that happened).

And please make Draco and Harry so into the contest as soon as each found out that the other was also a contestant. It'll be fun to see Draco and Harry being fiercley and seriously competitive over such a silly thing. :D

Can I expect some...vulgar things during the pageant? :D You know how Miss Eng'g goes...very dirrrrrrty. :D

I ask too much, don't I? :D It's just that I love this ficcie soooooooooo much. :D
Bohemian-Vixen chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
JennaMae, I love the fic! It is so realistic! You caught the spirit of Miss Eng'g perfectly! And Harry's vehemence in not joining...so typical heterosexual male reaction!

I remember the Eng'g week preparation last year and the year before that. The girls in my orgs wheedled, begged, threatened, blackmailed, bribed, coerced, forced-everything-just to get a guy agree to be the contestant. Getting someone to agree was a process filled with blood, sweat, and tears. We had to pay one boy two thousand pesos before he agreed to become a contestant (and that was after a looooooooooong process of trying to convince him).

For two consecutive years my barkada was the one appointed to primp our candidtae up. It was so much fun and crazy! I had to shave one boy's legs because he didn't know how without wounding himself! It was so uncomfortable but he and I ended up laughing hysterically. If you want me to share with you my experiences as a beauty stylist for a couple of Miss Eng'g contestants, I'm more than willing to. :)

I so love this fic, because it is so freakin' real. :D I can so relate, totally. And well-written too, on top of it being hilarious and witty. :D

queen of slytherin