Reviews for Miss Hogwarts

write more.

Arwen
Inken chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Another wonderful chapter!

I loved the way Ginny convinced Harry to join. Harry's reaction was much like I would expect him to act.

I really hope you will update soon.

Thank you for this brillant fiction!

Inken.

PS: Draco has to be the Slytherin candidate!
Bohemian-Vixen chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
JennaMae, please please please make Draco the representative of Slytherin. Please make him all dolled up in a flufy and skimpy two-piece bathing suit. Please make him wear his hair in long and platinum-blonde locks, just like Goldilocks's. Please make him weare bright red lipstick and huge water ballon boobs, the type which can pop anytime (God, in Miss Engg two years ago, that happened).

And please make Draco and Harry so into the contest as soon as each found out that the other was also a contestant. It'll be fun to see Draco and Harry being fiercley and seriously competitive over such a silly thing. :D

Can I expect some...vulgar things during the pageant? :D You know how Miss Eng'g goes...very dirrrrrrty. :D

I ask too much, don't I? :D It's just that I love this ficcie soooooooooo much. :D
Bohemian-Vixen chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
JennaMae, I love the fic! It is so realistic! You caught the spirit of Miss Eng'g perfectly! And Harry's vehemence in not joining...so typical heterosexual male reaction!

I remember the Eng'g week preparation last year and the year before that. The girls in my orgs wheedled, begged, threatened, blackmailed, bribed, coerced, forced-everything-just to get a guy agree to be the contestant. Getting someone to agree was a process filled with blood, sweat, and tears. We had to pay one boy two thousand pesos before he agreed to become a contestant (and that was after a looooooooooong process of trying to convince him).

For two consecutive years my barkada was the one appointed to primp our candidtae up. It was so much fun and crazy! I had to shave one boy's legs because he didn't know how without wounding himself! It was so uncomfortable but he and I ended up laughing hysterically. If you want me to share with you my experiences as a beauty stylist for a couple of Miss Eng'g contestants, I'm more than willing to. :)

I so love this fic, because it is so freakin' real. :D I can so relate, totally. And well-written too, on top of it being hilarious and witty. :D

queen of slytherin
The Spangled Pandemonium chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Yay! Another rib-breaker! Sheesh... I can almost see Harry in blonde curls and a slinky red dress. *evil laugh* How bout Draco? That's one dude I wanna see dressed up as a hoochie mama. lol!
Dying Redshirt Ensign chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Ehehehehe...funnyfunny.
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
! So funny. So brilliant. Continue! Please!
RadioClashGirl chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
lol keep writing!
Bucky chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Please dont make him blond, and remember that dark skinned people look better in red ;)

Where can you find the pics? MUst be funny.
solarphoenix chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
This is good! Please continue! I like how it has a good plot and the characters are true to the book. I'll be looking out for this story!
Ruefus chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
This is great. Keep it up
amulder chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Well this is shaping up to be funny. Keep up the good work. But please, no blonde curls! Let him go with the natural black.

Have you been reading Anya's "naked quidditch match" over at ? similar type of humour.

I hope you get Harry to turn at least some of the tables on the rest of the house - get them back somehow for putting him through this.

Oh and I almost forgot. **Go Ginny!** way to convince him
bd chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
please write more

very funny

i want to see what happens next

please

write

more!
fyrechild chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
ROTFLMAO! This is hysterical! brava, jenna, bravissima! i want more! XD Harry in drag is *just too good* to pass up!
Fury chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Cool story. Update soon, please? You've got me hooked.
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »