Reviews for Miss Hogwarts
Bohemian-Vixen chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
JennaMae, I love the fic! It is so realistic! You caught the spirit of Miss Eng'g perfectly! And Harry's vehemence in not typical heterosexual male reaction!

I remember the Eng'g week preparation last year and the year before that. The girls in my orgs wheedled, begged, threatened, blackmailed, bribed, coerced, forced-everything-just to get a guy agree to be the contestant. Getting someone to agree was a process filled with blood, sweat, and tears. We had to pay one boy two thousand pesos before he agreed to become a contestant (and that was after a looooooooooong process of trying to convince him).

For two consecutive years my barkada was the one appointed to primp our candidtae up. It was so much fun and crazy! I had to shave one boy's legs because he didn't know how without wounding himself! It was so uncomfortable but he and I ended up laughing hysterically. If you want me to share with you my experiences as a beauty stylist for a couple of Miss Eng'g contestants, I'm more than willing to. :)

I so love this fic, because it is so freakin' real. :D I can so relate, totally. And well-written too, on top of it being hilarious and witty. :D

queen of slytherin
The Spangled Pandemonium chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Yay! Another rib-breaker! Sheesh... I can almost see Harry in blonde curls and a slinky red dress. *evil laugh* How bout Draco? That's one dude I wanna see dressed up as a hoochie mama. lol!
Dying Redshirt Ensign chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
! So funny. So brilliant. Continue! Please!
RadioClashGirl chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
lol keep writing!
Bucky chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Please dont make him blond, and remember that dark skinned people look better in red ;)

Where can you find the pics? MUst be funny.
solarphoenix chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
This is good! Please continue! I like how it has a good plot and the characters are true to the book. I'll be looking out for this story!
Ruefus chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
This is great. Keep it up
amulder chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Well this is shaping up to be funny. Keep up the good work. But please, no blonde curls! Let him go with the natural black.

Have you been reading Anya's "naked quidditch match" over at ? similar type of humour.

I hope you get Harry to turn at least some of the tables on the rest of the house - get them back somehow for putting him through this.

Oh and I almost forgot. **Go Ginny!** way to convince him
bd chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
please write more

very funny

i want to see what happens next

fyrechild chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
ROTFLMAO! This is hysterical! brava, jenna, bravissima! i want more! XD Harry in drag is *just too good* to pass up!
Fury chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Cool story. Update soon, please? You've got me hooked.
pamela-potter-24 chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Intresting u have any REAL pictures of 'Dan in a Drag' pictures? If u do can u PLEASE e-mail it to me at

I'll really like that! write more soon please!

Pamela Potter
Angel chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
Cool story! keep writing!
Nytd chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
While you may not be writing slash, that certainly doesn't mean that you don't have talent!

This little fic of yours is wonderfully written, and it only takes a minute to get sucked right in and start hoping along with everyone else that Harry will do it.

Absolutley marvelous idea, and I can hardly wait to see what happens next. Do I dare ask who the Slytherins are choosing as their candidate?

More soon!