Reviews for What I Didn't Know
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
Haliled chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
NICE! I like this! _
justareviewer chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
Nope, I won't pressure you to update, but I'm just dropping by to let you know people are still reading this. I still think its a pretty good story.
Ice Crystal Angel chapter 12 . 12/17/2004
Because of this story I am totally hooked on the T/Y pairing. They are just so cute together and seem the most realistic out of all of the CCS pairings. You've kept close to the original storyline and I think that’s great. You definitely have a way with words and everything just flows so smoothly together. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sillyme chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
More! More! I'm begging you... please *with puppy eyes*
Willdew chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Good story!
Interesting to see Yue as a disinterested-yet-secretly-caring individual, like in the anime, instead of fandom!Yue, who tends to be all like "argh nobody can touch me but Clow!", which in my opinion is fun to write but maybe a little skewed.
You handled the first person narration so well that the use of the personal pronoun "I" didn't piss me off. It was as if the narrator were Touya. You handled everyone's characterization beautifully and stayed true to the plot.
Kurochan chapter 12 . 5/2/2004
Awesficcy I cant wait to see more of it
Jaelle chapter 12 . 5/1/2004
Hi there, just found your story and wanted to tell you how much I was enjoying it. It's wonderful, perfectly in character and in keeping with the series, and absolutely heart-wrenching as Touya tries to deal with everything and try to remain sane. My favourite moment so far has been Touya waking up to find Yue expecting to have a serious conversation with him (before 7am? Now THERE'S someone who has no concept of what it's truly like to be human! :-)
I look forward to more!
fireash chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
well i like it so far but unfortunately it won't let me read the next chapter. i will try tomorrow. thanks for sharing.
Me chapter 12 . 4/13/2004
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!
Did I mention that I loved it? _~v
holly chapter 12 . 4/10/2004
oh my. i thought this fic had ended with chapter 11. is this the end now though? will there be more chapters? i hope so! this may be my all-time favorite CCS story. i love yuki and touya stories. so sweet.
great job. you have no idea how wonderful this fic is.
-holly
LaurenMSL chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
Great story! I luff it!_
Usagi-chan_
Serena B chapter 12 . 3/14/2004
I really liked this chapter, filler-y or no. :)
Touya seems to be having some issues with the whole Yue/Yuki thing, or is it just me?
And, it was interesting to see that little bit of the second movie played out from Touya's pov.
Mystic Dragonsfire chapter 12 . 3/5/2004
Buh! He asked her didn't he _ about bloody time.
korosu chapter 12 . 3/2/2004
Your version of those particular CCS movie 2 scenes were good. I was able to relate with the characters - Touya and Yukito - because of the easy characterization. _\/ Great work on this chapter.
165 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »