Reviews for What I Didn't Know
butterflydreaming chapter 12 . 3/2/2004
I wanted to read the whole thing from the beginning again, but I was too excited about the update! So I compromised with starting with chapter 11. That was probably a good choice, since I just want more more more! You've caught up with canon now... so... ?
The shift in relationship is being set up well. My attention is caught; I don't know where this story is going.
Peacewish chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
Wai! wonderful! For some reason, even in stories like this that cover the last parts of the series, you never see an account of the movie events. Maybe it's because it only recently came out, but still. This is my first time to see anything about it.
Poor, poor Touya. Great beginning and ending the chapter with fuming about 'the gaki'. So frustrating to Touya to know he's going to lose, and not even able to do anything about it. He doesn't even seem to notice this touchiness developing between him and Yuki, he's so obsessed with it, and it's not hard to see the path this leading to. 'At least I still had Yuki.' Jeez, didn't you get enough of the ominous foreshadowing in the last chapter?
I hope this chapter broke through some barriers for you, and you'll be able to carry on as before. It's so wonderful for me to have this and Tam's birthday fic - even though it's already march first over here in Asia. I spent all last night on a cheap third-class train car and got no sleep at all thanks to the creepy man sitting across from me. And I can't even sleep now because I have to go teach the first day of class (short vacation). but you, wonderful you, have put me in a much better mood.
thank you.
TamChronin chapter 12 . 2/29/2004
Good summary of the second movie from Touya's POV. Good explanation of the magic too...and you can see that even though there's feeling between Touya and Yuki, there's distance there-and it's growing. ~frowns~ Still, you're doing a good job of keeping that as background noise, rather than overwhelming us with it. Shadows is not coming out of the blue for us at all with how you've written this chapter...great job. How will it end?
peacewish chapter 4 . 1/21/2004
Rereading for fun and cuz I'm bored. Nakaru is absolutely correct... I like that side of Touya too. Very manly. Sexy.
Drool.
And if it's wrong to be turned on when he shot Venga in Wildflower, then L-chan, I don't want to be right.
MikaQ chapter 11 . 11/23/2003
yay! this is a great story-ver well done in a less frequently voiced perspective. You manage to make Toya depressed but not whiny, and his agressively awkward self.
Theresa Maxwell chapter 11 . 11/23/2003
Meh, too lazy to sign in . . . It's 3:30 or so AM over here, but I just had to read everything you had posted. I think this is a really well-written story. Minus all the supernatural elements, it's very realistic in terms of how things progress, and I love how you write Touya's character. It really feels like the reader is in his head, and I get really absorbed in the story. It's great the way you incorperate the actual events in the CCS plot into the story, which manage to fuse it more into the perception of "reality" I get from reading. _ Thank you so much for writing this story because I'm enjoying myself immensely, and I'm sure many others are doing the same. I know I sound all boring right now, but I'm really wiped. This fic is so awesome that I probably wouldn't be able to sleep without knowing I read all I could! Anyway, keep on writing. You've got mad skills _~
Fallen angel named Alan chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow, that's a lot more easygoing then most people when they ask for reviews. "Good, bad, or indifferent, any feedback is appreciated." Well I've never given a bad review and I don't intend to start with you. - I like this so far, it's not just sunshine and rainbows and cheering about how much Toya loves Yuki. It shows the more realistic and slightly darker wonderings a person would actually have in this situation. Four and a half stars, it'll be five is there is just a tiny bit of fluff later. *winks and trots off to read more*
Shin-Yue chapter 11 . 11/18/2003
this was so good...i loved it i hope there is going to be more
Rinoa Kitty chapter 11 . 11/15/2003
Amazing as always. I have yet to read a chapter of any of your stories that does not have at least one perfect line that makes me stop and wonder at how well you can write. I look forward to seeing this story finished up, as I am a huge fan of Touya-kun (and Shadows). You write Touya the best of anyone I've ever seen.

Keep up the incredible work! I'm a huge fan!
holly chapter 11 . 11/5/2003
seriously though.. i can never tell if the fic is over or not... put a TBC (to be continued) or at least say somthing like that. please!

great fic. my faorite in the CCS category.. (of course i really only read touya/yuki fics...)

great job... (so far?)

-holly
Rosie chapter 11 . 11/2/2003
Yay! You updated!XD...now do it again! (only faster this time .)
Dr. Lauryl chapter 11 . 11/1/2003
YAY! You posted~ I like it, of course, especially about the philosophy paper thingy~ I've always wondered about those "late study sessions". Well, i love it! write more~
Deity of Sorrow chapter 11 . 10/31/2003
there is more, right? Anyway, it is very good, hope u get the next up soon.

Oh yeah, what is a Kaijuu?

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

~* And a Time for every Purpose under Heaven *~
bishounen lovah chapter 11 . 10/29/2003
I happen to collect anvils and reuse them. Such a waste if I didn't. Lol. Yuki was so sweet! It makes me wonder what really went wrong in their relationship. Lol. Not that I'm complaining since I like Touya better with Tomoyo. Actually I like him better with me but since I haven't perfected instant transportation to CCS'Tomoeda then I decided to let Tomoyo have him for a while. Unless of course you got the first dibs.

I'm digressing again. Anyways, what's with Fujitaka and Sonomi? What's their evil plot? And I'm actually wondering if you're going to include Syaoran's homecoming. Hmm...

P.S. I seem to recall back when you were still a paying member of this highly *cough cough* esteemed website that you had a picture of Touya and Tomoyo together. I was wondering if I could get a copy of that pic. You know where to find me. Thanks anyways!
Twilight Hues chapter 11 . 10/29/2003
*blink*...so, Touya and Yukito are gay? o.o; Who would've thought that it'd occur to this. Then again, it WAS pretty obvious. I'd always thought that they were friends and loved each other like brother's, BUT- it appears to be something more than that. *wink* Cute story! Though I don't really approve of the 'gay' community, it doesn't bother me too much. I hope you update this fic soon!
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »