Reviews for What I Didn't Know
S.K.-chan chapter 11 . 10/29/2003
**had managed to dodge all of the plot anvils until the very last one hit her like a ton of bricks**

...

**dragging herself out of the remains**

Eheh... *cough* I am in complete adoration of this story and will patiently await the next chapter in AGONY... *cough* Please update soon, ne?

-S.K.-chan

(sakurakumagorou)
TamChronin chapter 11 . 10/28/2003
~straps on hardhat~

Wow, that *is* a lot of plot anvils...ek!

'm only a l'il dazed...dizzy...oh, look ma, no hands...

lol

Anyway! That's not the point! The point is, congratulations on another chapter here! Hurray! More tie-ins with Shadows...and Touya being an idiot and not offering with Tomoyo's bag? ~gasps~ Hrumph...boys. ~crosses arms and glares~

~giggles~

Good job with this! Keep going! It's heart-breaking, it's such a good story, you just have to keep it up!
Peacewish chapter 11 . 10/28/2003
Good golly god, L-chan, loaded with the foreshadowing, this one was. Where to start? I always love it when reviewers point out my carefully crafted hints, so I'll do that here. I love how you hint at his future as a chemistry teacher. I laughed when you pointed out he'd never held down a job for more than a week before this. And the Sakura in a motorcycle gang line too, that was hilarious. Also the 'inner twelve year old' bit was too funny. poor touya despises the gaki so much.

I personally have long thought that touya's 'sister complex' is something that grew out of a thwarted oedipus complex. i hinted at it a little in scattered blossoms, but didn't really bring it up outright. his inner narration on that was amusing and thought-provoking.

then, just when he was done thinking about how his love interests seem to share qualities with his mother, he notices that tomoyo is so polite just like his mother. then sonomi and fujitaka - what was that about, anyway? if I had to guess, I'd say sonomi wants to put Sakura in her will, but that's just a shot in the dark.

and of course, the final dark hint of his and yuki's future... so sad. i know this story won't have the happily ever after that shadows does, but i love it more anyway. i love a good, first-person and intensive look at touya and you do it so damn well! i'm eager to find out what happens in shadows but please, please don't keep us waiting long for this one!
re weird chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This is a really good story-the one chapter I've read of it. *sweatdrop* I'll read more, it's just I have to get off soon. Once again, great story.
holly chapter 11 . 10/28/2003
so cute! i was wndering if you were gonna continue this. well now i have my answer! and a good answer at that!

im so glad you kept going with this fic.

its amazing.

continue!

-holly
Munkiechi chapter 10 . 10/24/2003
Wai...your story is so cute.

I LOVE your version of Touya. I found it very refreshing to read about a Touya who is a little bit insecured, confused and self-centered (just a little) instead of the all-forgiving and always-knows-what-to-do and practically perfect-in-every-way Touya. And i just love how he's intimidated by Yue. I wouldn't want him to love Yue right away because it kinda feels like cheating since at this point, Yue is a totally different entity (personality-wise) from Yukito. I hope in the future, Touya will run into all kinds of trouble with Yue before we have a merge and a happy ending. I'm staving for updates. You're one cool writer. -
Tokyo Nightingale chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
I *love* this! One of the best Yukito/Touya fics I've ever read, and with a plot to boot! And I love the angle you took ... from Touya's point of view for a change. And you pulled it off beautifully! Well done, and I look forward to reading more!
Ritsuko chapter 10 . 9/26/2003
Just one word: AW! Sweet, cute, lovely and with an in-character!Yukito, which is not very common in fanfic, sadly. Very very nice.
Jlarinda chapter 10 . 9/14/2003
FINALLY!I checked this story all the time and it was never updated...(Well, it still updates faster than "Wound of Farewell"-_-)

Hay, I didnt like that "making sure Yuki knew that his company was always appreciated, and usually preferred" thing!Poor Yue-chan...

Anyway, I still love this story, please update faster than last time, please...
Bishlov chapter 10 . 9/10/2003
I'm more for the idea that Fujitaka knew about his Clow side and the things going on with Sakura but just didn't speak about it. It adds mystery to his character. But the "Dear God, it talks!" line more than made up for my not-quite-of-a-disappointment very nicely.

More tea, anyone? Keh keh. Love that one too.
Sadame XX chapter 10 . 9/8/2003
...Blah. *.* Words can't describe how much I love all your fics, so, um, screw it. Yeah. You are one talented writer.
Alezia chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
I love the depth this fic lends to the Touya/Yukito relationship. The only problem I have with all of this is that it seems to be leading up to Touya ending up with Tomoyo (as "Shadows" involves T/T and you list it as a pairing you really like), and I…well, everyone has their pairings that they simply do not like, and T/T is just not my thing. But that's okay, and I don't mean to sound like I'm criticizing your fic because our opinions differ. (Sorry if I sounded that way.) Pairings shouldn't be the point of fanfiction, anyway. Fanfiction should be for delving more deeply into the relationships and personalities of characters, and you're doing that beautifully here. (Also, Touya's cracks about Nakuru are hilarious.)
Rei Asakura chapter 10 . 9/7/2003
Huzzah! You pinned down Touya perfectly. *cheers, waving Touya flags* He's my favorite, so I get very angry when he is misrepresented, and, consquentally, very happy when he is represented right. ; Don't let my ramblings deter you from my original purpose- I _am_ congratulating you, I just have to work around to it...this fic is just and good as your other one (the prequel to this).

-Rei
Rei Asakura chapter 8 . 9/7/2003
Tip, ducky. Fifteen percent gratuity...
Rei Asakura chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Wai! Poor Touya! I've always felt that losing your magic would be a bit worse than just...feeling sleepy for awhile. I'm glad someone else thought of it.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »