Reviews for Rehabilitate
CharitinaX chapter 5 . 7/11
I know it’s not something entirely within your control but you keep alternating between Anna and Anya for the spelling of the main character’s name and now I’m not even sure which is the right one...(and to an extent I also can’t differentiate between Rollins and Rumlow so I have no idea who is who but idk if that’s your fault or because their characters are just interchangeable haha)
It’s funny because I have a friend called Anna and we call her Anna banana.
Spazster chapter 17 . 7/7
OK. this chapter is full of misogynistic males isn't it? Tony maker Steve sign a contract to not date Anna. Steve ACTUALLY signs it. Tony saying that he'll adjust the contract if Steve wins Anna back from James. Steve saying that he won't if JAMES WANTS ANNA. Might as well switch out Anna's name with any old household appliance and it still fits. You're making Anna an object to be bargained for by men. I'm sure that you thought this whole banter was funny, but you're blind to the serious undertone of it. Anna doesn't BELONG to anyone. All the men in this Story have a SERIOUS problem of treating women like objects and it sickens me. I'm surprised that Anna isn't more upset by this. Outside of calling Tony an "ass" and getting upset about the contract, she seems more caught up in her romance with James to realize that men have been jerking her around this ENTIRE story. Hell the story begins because Tony basically forced her to be medic for SHIELD. Rumow KIDNAPS her because he's jealous of her relationship with Steve. I'm extremely disappointed in the avenue you took this story in. The fic seems more like a horror than a romance honestly. THERE IS NOTHING ROMANTIC ABOUT BEING TREATED LIKE AN OBJECT. I wish Anna spent the length of this story realizing that.
Spazster chapter 4 . 6/29
So... does Tony not care what happened to her or something?
Love
Arkytior's Song chapter 31 . 6/3
Loved this!
Thelmski chapter 4 . 5/9
Loved every chapter so far. I may not get anything done today other than reading this!
Hey honey,

I just reread your fanfiction again and I have to say I LOVE IT!
(even after reading it 3 times... : ) )

Do you take requests?

XOXO
Lady Stardust
Immy14 chapter 30 . 4/17
James and Anya are perfect together! Thank you for sharing their story with us, I completely enjoyed their journey! ;) On to the sequel now!

P.S. not sure if this is still available, but I would love to read about their romantic first time :D
selene344 chapter 14 . 4/8
That is one unobservant sales clerk she should be ashamed. XD To busy with gossip, surprised everything was open. Wouldn't all that drama be terroristic? #Dumpster hopping. Hahaha
infinateconstellations chapter 4 . 4/8
I am super glad I found this story! I've been looking for a new one to read, and this is so wonderful.
Omg this fic is the shit! Omg I’m dying! Bucky is so adorable I love this! I hope you still read the reviews because you’re seriously amazing.
Artemis629 chapter 3 . 3/18
OMG,OMG,OMG I AM LITERALLY SQUEALING INSIDE. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
PaperWorld chapter 20 . 3/15
ACYTSVDIJSBIHVYYH i was going to go to sleep after this chapter but with that ending I can't! Evil!

for real though I love this, and I'm guessing hydra found them because she was injected with a tracker, right?

I also like how tony is overprotective like usual, but she can stand up to him, because I've read a lot of scenarios where the girl doesn't do that and tony becomes so dislikeable and the "villain" because of it.
EmmiH chapter 30 . 2/9