Reviews for Harry Potter and the order of the mages
guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
you wrote herry insted of harry
LadyElena17 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Love this chapter so far! Hoping to read more to this story! Keep Updating!
Wttlewd chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
dude...u need a beta...BADLY! And I'm willing to volunteer.
ImJustHarry chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
I read this. I laughed... But then I saw you were serious. And the I started to worry...and puke in my mouth a bit. You need Spell-Check, a dictioary, and all seven Harry Potter books.
doomedberserker chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
good very good keep it up
mcgurrin chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
I like it.
Stunna21 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
good story so far and wish this was kept up with so do your thing and it sucks that this was abandoned.
Requiem-of-Forsaken-Life chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
LEARN TO SPELL PROPERLY! YOUR SPELLING IS UTTERLY ATROCIOUS!
harrychorules55 chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
oh my gosh this has to be the worst story I have ever read first of all his name is HARRY not herry and I would be so surprised if english was your mother tongue because about every other sentence has about ten spelling and/or grammar mistakes in it. I feel like my eyes will burn out if I look at this story for too long please delete this it's just using up space on if nothing else it was terribly funny to read )
Simoman chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
Good story so far! Loved the Fleur scene. Wonder what will happen next between the two of them

The mage stuff is good too. It's gonna be really good seeing what Harry can now do.

Update soon

Simoman
MUMMBLES chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
this is ok but you need to brush up on your grammer anyway it was soo cool keep typing.
Pomping-pillow chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
He was brought out of his thoughts when he notices the two phoenixes.

-I'm sure you mean "noticed", right?

Harry saw the he was looking at the white phoenix.

-Harry saw THAT he... actually - it would sound better if it was "Harry realized that he..."

"His Name is Blaze. He is the last of his kink."

-Kink: "Peculiarity or deviation in sexual behavior or taste." Perhaps Harry and/or Dumbledore has a bird fetish?

Harry said sadly. "He is a very lovely bird, but I do not know what kind he is" said Dumbledore."He is a soul phoenix" herry reapplied.

-This last one made me laugh very, very hard. Not only is this spelt wrong (replied), but reapplied what exactly? His make up?

You need a better *insert chuckle here* "delta" reader. It's beta reader, you odd, odd person. Hell - I volunteer for the position. I'll gladly do it. Maybe you'll seem like less of a naive little fan girl this way.

Also - for the love of God, it's Harry not "herry".

*sigh* At least your spellings improved...
Silo666 chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
kool so next chapter
AnthonyR chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
This seems like an interesting story but you really gotto work on your grammar. I have read stories that were from people who didnt speak English as their Native language that have written better than you. I am not trying to be mean, I'm just telling the truth.
caliboy 130 chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
Ok no offense but you really got to improve on your writing skills. You need to make things more interesting and slow down.