Reviews for A Battle Of Expression
d'elfe chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
I dont know if you plan on taking up the mantle again but I ought to tell you how beautiful your writing is. If your muse knocks on the door again, I ll be following. I wonder how you plan to handle the whole tobias fiasco, or the discovery of hannibal extra curricular activities. Cheers and thank you for this nice piece of work.
WolvieLover chapter 18 . 3/14/2019
Please update soon!
Lestatsgirl15 chapter 18 . 3/12/2019
I’m enjoying your story
snm1 chapter 18 . 1/7/2019
Amaaaaazing! This is wonderful and so well written ️️️️ I hope you find time to work on it soon
VantablackValentina chapter 18 . 10/30/2018
OMG Loved it! More, please! :D
I just read it in one delicious go, as always when I find a good story. I really liked the Hannibal TV show but I am not at all a fan of Hannigram so I'm always delighted to read something else inspired by the show, such as Hannibal/OC, and I've even managed to find a few fics with Clarice in them, but... usually my favourites have been uncompleted or abandoned years ago by now.

I really hope you are well and will one time have an opportunity to add to this story again!
LunaWolfSunTigeress15 chapter 18 . 10/17/2018
I love your story so much! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2018
I enjoyed this fic so much
pointy-ears98 chapter 12 . 6/16/2018
Lilia is so badass ! I bet it was Tobias. Nonetheless that fight scene should be in a movie !
pointy-ears98 chapter 11 . 6/16/2018
Wow i'm officially dead the ending of this chaper was just too much 3
pointy-ears98 chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Amazing chapter! I love how shy she is and how he is so intrigued by her .
pointy-ears98 chapter 9 . 6/15/2018
OMG this chapter just killed my poor heart10/10
pointy-ears98 chapter 8 . 6/15/2018
The piano phone part was so cute because it ressembles both Lilia and Hannibal it's just adorable
pointy-ears98 chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
I hope that Lilia gets closer to both Will and Hannibal because the way you are writing them is awesome!
pointy-ears98 chapter 5 . 6/15/2018
Franklin is so annoying x) but who cares because this chapter was like watching a new episode of the show and I love your Oc
pointy-ears98 chapter 4 . 6/15/2018
I'm so excited to know what happen next!