Reviews for Man Behind the Mask
Flora Mile chapter 28 . 8/2
Oh effe whatever! This story was amazing and I can’t believe it has taken me over 7 years on FF to get to this amazing story! You Rock!

Love everything about this story, your characters, the plot, and your amazing writing. You did yourself proud!

Love IT!
I love this story! Thank you!
silverpieces chapter 27 . 5/21
I can't believe I've never read this before. It's so good! I've been on a reading streak with some really unreadable Alice's so this was refreshing because Alice played such a small part in this one but it was just GOOD. So good. Very well done :D
silverpieces chapter 13 . 5/19
Somehow this story came up on one of the Facebook groups for twilight fanfiction and I saved the post. I was looking for something new to read yesterday and I found this and so far I'm SO GLAD I did. This is such a well written story.
BurtonM1927 chapter 28 . 4/29
Only the Best, better than all the rest.
Thank you for this wonderful story. It wll be saved on my all-time
favorites list to be read again and again.
twificfan chapter 28 . 4/28
Second time reading it, still love it!
Aislinn Massi chapter 28 . 4/17
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of this story in spanish I just finished it and absolutely loved it
dorotheaX chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Hi! I wanted to make you aware that someone has stolen this fic and republished it on Wattpad as a Harry Styles fanfic - unless you’re repurposing your own stories for another fandom, in which case, carry on. If you want to find it, it’s called “Facade” and it’s by “harryslovehandles_”

my. /pCtB4g7HF0
JuleKiwi chapter 28 . 6/25/2019
Awesome fic!
silver-stone-2 chapter 27 . 6/17/2019
hey are you going to make a sequel to this story ?
silver-stone2 chapter 28 . 6/17/2019
how are you going to make a sequel to this story ?
Perfextskies chapter 28 . 6/15/2019
Wowwwww i love this story
mibow chapter 27 . 5/29/2019
your rockward is just precious!
mibow chapter 24 . 5/29/2019
i so love this edward! well, rockward :)
mibow chapter 22 . 5/28/2019
oh gaaah! tissue alert! i’ll gladly carry the dui for her. ugh️
5,166 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »