Reviews for Man Behind the Mask
DMBSJB18 chapter 13 . 10/13
Not gonna lie, you write the best sex scenes :)
JodiZH13 chapter 28 . 10/2
LOVED this story! It’s definitely going to be one of those to reread in the future!
JodiZH13 chapter 11 . 9/19
I was willing to wait to review this story because I'm enjoying it so much but I can't believe it took me this long into the story to figure out where I'd heard of the bands name... As an Avenged fan I feel kind of stupid and I literally sat here like how the heck did I not realise this before... oh well! Totally loving the story and I can't wait to see what else happens!
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 9/16
How had I not read this one before? Lol! No time like the present!
Miss Shades chapter 1 . 7/7
I just came back after many times to say... why maneskin makes me get a dejavu with this fanfic? anyways I'll re reader all again. I love you drotuno xx from
Escapee2FF chapter 28 . 4/11
loved this story! loved how down to earth they were and stronger than other characters i have read.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 4/3
Amazing story, thanks so much for sharing! I love Chainsaw Charlie!
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 1/30
I just read Masen Manor and love it. I can't believe I'd never read it. I've read most of your stories. I think Broken Angel was one of the first fan fics I read way back when.
Mickey Hall
2caughtup chapter 28 . 11/20/2020
I just love this story...read it so many times.
Elle Whitecap chapter 28 . 11/14/2020
Love this story. I like that you have drama, but that drama doesn’t infect their relationship. It would’ve been easy to write an insecure Bella, but I’m glad you didn’t. I like relationships that are strong and sure.
Flora Mile chapter 28 . 8/2/2020
Oh effe whatever! This story was amazing and I can’t believe it has taken me over 7 years on FF to get to this amazing story! You Rock!

Love everything about this story, your characters, the plot, and your amazing writing. You did yourself proud!

Love IT!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/9/2020
I love this story! Thank you!
silverpieces chapter 27 . 5/21/2020
I can't believe I've never read this before. It's so good! I've been on a reading streak with some really unreadable Alice's so this was refreshing because Alice played such a small part in this one but it was just GOOD. So good. Very well done :D
silverpieces chapter 13 . 5/19/2020
Somehow this story came up on one of the Facebook groups for twilight fanfiction and I saved the post. I was looking for something new to read yesterday and I found this and so far I'm SO GLAD I did. This is such a well written story.
BurtonM1927 chapter 28 . 4/29/2020
Only the Best, better than all the rest.
Thank you for this wonderful story. It wll be saved on my all-time
favorites list to be read again and again.
5,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »