Reviews for Man Behind the Mask
You tell it like it is, you are a great author.
midnitereader chapter 28 . 5/2
Sexy fun little outtake. He loves his girl but after being away he needs to touch her. She was killing him with the restraints. Loved how they always reconnected in bed. Then Edward felt like he was truly home.
midnitereader chapter 27 . 5/2
Wow, blown away by this story! Loved it. Can't believe I started it so long ago and didn't finish reading it. I loved to see Masen as he embraced that musical part of himself when he was on stage. That man loved his music. It's too bad that Aro almost ruined that love and made it difficult for him. Constantly throwing Heidi in his path. Thank goodness he found his Angel when he did. She helped him salvage his life, his soul and along the way earned his love. She was his rock and when he got to spend time with her it was magic. He became Edward when he was with her and that soft, sweet honest side came out. With his brother and bandmates by his side he made it work. So glad when he finally finished that contract and got on with making Chainsaw Records a success. Thank you for taking me on this journey with Bella and Edward and Radiant Eclipse.
cbzoo chapter 28 . 4/1
great story
cbzoo chapter 18 . 3/25
esme s a bitch
athome Jo chapter 28 . 3/23
Awesome!
athome Jo chapter 27 . 3/23
Omg, this story rocks! Thank you. :)
twirob chapter 28 . 1/16
AWESOME! story this o/t ;) i do have a question that wasn't answered in the story though was Leah Harry's daughter? i thought she was called Clearwater as well and wouldn't Bella have known about her when they met at first in fic? anyway thanks for sharing this with us ;D
ficfangirl chapter 27 . 1/13
I enjoyed the rock star romance. I hope James gave Aro his just desserts. Thanks for sharing.
Bakergrama chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
One of my most favorite stories ever!
dancer54 chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Love Stevie Ray Vaughan!
Lillywhite1 chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
Thanks for writing this amazing story! It's nearly better the second time to read it.
cbzoo chapter 27 . 10/7/2016
it was awesome and I hope it won
cbzoo chapter 20 . 10/7/2016
this reminds me of the song Turn the Page, one of my favorites
cbzoo chapter 17 . 10/7/2016