Reviews for Man Behind the Mask
Liz 1974 chapter 3 . 12/4
Most paps r nasty pricks that dont care abkut the celeb just getting the pics
Cullen Cousin chapter 28 . 11/16
Loved the story, excellent job!
Godschildtweety chapter 28 . 11/13
Really good
ReaderKat chapter 28 . 11/9
Another awesome story! I loved your rock star Edward with his 'dual' personality, and how he fell for Bella with the rocker dad, chainsaw Charlie. And the heartbreaking drama with Carlisle. Such a wonderfully creative story! Always love to see Aro and James get their comeuppance, and this was a good one. Thanks so much for sharing another great story.
ninny 1 chapter 27 . 11/4
Awesome
Manasseh chapter 28 . 10/23
Thanks for the lovely story. You head the nail on the head expressing the intimacy and love they shared.
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 10/15
Love it
Twilighted Nimi chapter 28 . 9/2
I really fell in love with this story, it's characters and especially it's Edward. He was just so imperfectly perfect. Somewhat naughty, a whole lot SEXY and sweeter than a chocolate cake;-) And his VMA speech *fan myself with my hand* simply swoon-worthy. Really, I think, all your characters were pretty awesome. Can't wait to check out your other stories! Thankyou so much for sharing:-)
alice'sbella chapter 28 . 8/9
Beautiful!
You tell it like it is, you are a great author.
midnitereader chapter 28 . 5/2
Sexy fun little outtake. He loves his girl but after being away he needs to touch her. She was killing him with the restraints. Loved how they always reconnected in bed. Then Edward felt like he was truly home.
midnitereader chapter 27 . 5/2
Wow, blown away by this story! Loved it. Can't believe I started it so long ago and didn't finish reading it. I loved to see Masen as he embraced that musical part of himself when he was on stage. That man loved his music. It's too bad that Aro almost ruined that love and made it difficult for him. Constantly throwing Heidi in his path. Thank goodness he found his Angel when he did. She helped him salvage his life, his soul and along the way earned his love. She was his rock and when he got to spend time with her it was magic. He became Edward when he was with her and that soft, sweet honest side came out. With his brother and bandmates by his side he made it work. So glad when he finally finished that contract and got on with making Chainsaw Records a success. Thank you for taking me on this journey with Bella and Edward and Radiant Eclipse.
cbzoo chapter 28 . 4/1