Reviews for Miss Calculation
serianri chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I like how you are specific in showing the relationship between Ayuzawa and Aomine. Aomine's actions really matches his overall personality-rough at first, but kind when you get to know him. Sakurai's role in this chapter is extremely useful.
serianri chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Well done on your first chapter! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I think you captured Aomine just fine and your OC is very constant. You did a good job developing her in a very short time. The only thing to point out is that your writing occasionally switches tenses. Aside from that, I think your style is very true to you and is very easy to read. Your details are relatable and I think this is a great piece. I will now read on. :)
NukaPooka chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
I love this, Really i applaud you for someone who doesn't know much about KnB when you started you have realy picked up. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Pleas ei beg you continue this. Its wonderful 3 I would love to see the finished product 3
Sg chapter 5 . 3/25/2015
Somehow I feel u r the smart one here. :D
Groveland12 chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
I have to say, I am very interested in this story. It is fanfiction, but it feels like an entirely new anime. Even though I occasionally get confused with your use of pronouns, I cannot say that there is anything bad about your story. I hope you continue to write and I hope that the next chapter comes soon.
bluheat chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
Hi! I'm pretty new to this fandom so I was looking through the updated fics. I really like this fic so far! If there is any criticism (there's not much), it's to watch your balance of dialogue and narrative, look over for grammar (for example "Aomine was flabbergasted even Sakurai" should be "Aomine was flabbergasted and even Sakurai's mouth had dropped" because it is more parallel and you need an article to separate the two ideas) and to watch your OC character to make sure she doesn't become a Mary Sue! Anyways, I'll keep watching for this fic so keep updating! Please take a look at my new fic, United We Stand, if you get the time!
zerorin05 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Quite interesting. I wonder how the story will go from here. I look forward to the next chapter :D
maya.oingoing chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Hey this is great! That girl I like her.