Reviews for Hero in the Strife Part 4
queen of the elven cuty chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
more plese
NycteaScandiaca chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
Just read all of your Hero in Strife stories, and I'm loving it :) Keep up the good work!
dark sparrow chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
Drunk on three beers. lol... nice, nice.
Becky chapter 3 . 7/25/2003
I dunno if I've said this before - but this is really original. And I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Good stuff!
Becky chapter 2 . 1/30/2003
I, uh, have to say this is a story like no other. I've never read a stroy with this kind of idea interjected into it, and frankly, I think it really is a great idea! It's extremely well written, and please, keep it up!
CARBYfan chapter 2 . 1/29/2003
that was a great chapter! please write more soon, i can't wait to find out what happens next. PS: this should end up a carby! :D
babyjen chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
hey noerf loved the latest chapter! gr8 line: "sometimes you just have to play by the rules" . so true in life-much to my dismay sometimes! Well done, looking fwd to the next one!
gabi chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Oh, I really enjoy your stories about pre-ER Carter...Keep up the good work!
Fulmidnightmoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Another great start to another great story. I agree that Carter should meet someone from the hospital soon but not Abby. Not that I am against Carby stories or anything but maybe some one who he won't go out with in the future. Please write more soon.
CARBYfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
great chapter! i liked john's speech too. definately continue! you shoud have john meet abby soon, cause this should be a carby story!
carby101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002