Reviews for From Val Royeaux with Love
Nigiri chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Ohh this story was so badass and sweet at the same time! I can't wait to read more about them ! Thank you for writing this :)
Finny94 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Thank you!The story was 't think I'd find any Travelyan/Leliana stories let alone something so good.
Skylark chapter 9 . 4/18/2015
LOVED IT! Now to hurry to the nxt story! Cant wait
Nukes N Noodles chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
Loving this, so far! Absolutely brilliant! Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
Robbie chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
This is a great story I never knew how much I like this pairing together before I read your story. I cannot seem to find another story with them in it. Are you planning to continue the story if so please update soon you have one more fan
SharpRevan chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
And then Cullen walked in on them.
Korderoo chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
This is fantastic so far. But I really hope Leliana will come around. Everyone wouldn't advise them to do it without their best interest at heart - I truly believe that. Thank you!
Asmodeus Poisonteeth chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Great story and I especially enjoyed this chapter! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
C.lupus-sekirei chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
The plot thickens, I cant wait to see how these two broken hearts mend each other
ogmios86 chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Is this the end? Or are you planning continue it? This is amazing story, it deserves more chapters or at least epilogue, perhaps?
C.lupus-sekirei chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I like the monty python reference in there, a nice start for the inquistor/leliana romance, im looking forward to how it would be played out
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Meredith, huh? Didn't see that coming. Poor Brady. Being Meredith's prisoner is bad enough - but red-lyrium-insane Meredith? A hundred times worse.
I'm for Brady/Cassandra by the way. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
As the chapters go on I find myself really hoping for a leliana/brady pairing. I like their dynamic more than cassandra/brady, not to mention that they both deserve some happiness together. Im really looking forward to what happens next and praying that he ends up with leliana.
C.lupus-sekirei chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
I find myself really hoping for a leliana/brady pairing. They certainly have chemistry and dynamic is flawless. I hope they end up together
ogmios86 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
You have outdone yourself this time, mister. That was amazing. Interactions among main characters, old unhealed wounds, new blossoming affections, and a new threat. Absolutely love it.

Though, I prefer Warden/Leliana and Cassandra/Inquisitor pairs, in this one story I will gladly make an exception because of your writing. You are depicting the storyline and characters in here fantastically and plausibly.

It is always nice to see a smiling Leliana after Bioware completely fucked her character up in DAI.
Besides, there are very few fics with Leli/Inquisitor pairing.
Thank you. Waiting eagerly for more.