Reviews for Boiling Point
Miyth chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was interesting. Ah, Daniel and his nagotiating skills!
KitKatt0430 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
*Applauds*

That was brilliant. The characterization was perfect and, unlike the TV show, you got Sha'uri's name right! (Sorry, it always bugs me that they called her Sha're when that wasn't her name in the movie... it even sounds different...) Anywho, I just want to say that I am in awe of your talent for the SG-1 stories. Whenever I try to write one I tend to scrap it 'cause I can't seem to quite keep any character who isn't Jack, Daniel, or Sam in character. I make Teal'c smile too much...

*Goes off to read more fanfictions*
classicalsorrow chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
That was a really good fic, I liked how you used Ferretti's point of view. Really well written
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow. This was really well written.
Rei Greenleaf of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Loved it, it kicked ass. I've read a lot of your stuff and this is as good as the rest so don't put it down 'cause it was really good.
Alli Capri chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Yes, it's good. Nice storytelling, actual plot, and correct grammar. But if you're going to write a fic on 1) someone else's characters and 2) a show that you like, you can at least spell the names right. Kowalski should be Kawalsky.

This is one of my biggest fanfic pet peeves and goes to anyone who's spelled a name wrong or gotten a major detail wrong and should have known better. I know you all have internet access, people, or you couldn't post stories on ff.n, so treat your work with respect and take five minutes to do a little research.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
*is still doing cartweels over the face Danny's coming back. Remebers she's hurt her hand. Falls in great pain* Ahem- anyway, this was a really great fic as always Layton! can't wait for your next story.
rehazard chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
As usual, a great story - I can't wait for the next one!