Reviews for Bangers and Mash, Weasley-Style!
Gja03 chapter 13 . 6/4/2017
Wish u would continue thissssss !
Red King 27 chapter 13 . 4/17/2017
Too many OCs
Balan Gm chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
You are my favourite author. Please wait more Romione stories
TroyWeb chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Jules and Frank are hilarious! It's great to see new characters like this show up in fan fiction.

Keep up the good work.
TroyWeb chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
This is a good story. I like the way you portray the character of Ginny as an older aunt.
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
Lovely chapter! Glad we're getting somewhere in the investigation!
ShilenKnight chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
It's good to see new update. Please dont drop this fic, I want to know why Ron left his family and the whole story behind this
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
So glad to see an update. Still unsure where this story is going. Looking forward to the next chapter!
gilbee chapter 11 . 8/31/2016
Hmmm... This is getting more interesting but I really want to know what happened to Ron. Will you show what kind of a grandmother Hermione is? I think I like Frank.
gilbee chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
I'm really curious about this. Why did Ron left his family? Will he go back home? Will Hermione knew?
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
I'm interested to see how Molly responds to the news now that she's heard what is really going on. Still unsure of why Ron would be gone for so long. My only hypothesis is that he was supposed to be undercover for a mission. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AzaleaBlue chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
OMG, Finally an update!I hope Molly doesn't do anything that 'spooks' Ron. I can hardly wait for them to confront Ron and find his reasons for leaving that way. Loved this chapter. Now, please keep updating quickly.
ScarletProphecy14 chapter 9 . 8/10/2016
This is a very confusing story. I haven't seen anything to do with romance or humor, which is what the story is labeled. The mysterious type of writing is fine, but I'm not getting answers like I'd like. I'm continuing with this story to see what happens!
nellysh chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
please update
ShilenKnight chapter 9 . 7/5/2016
oh please update soon. I cant wait to find out what will happen next
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »