Reviews for Bangers and Mash, Weasley-Style!
threeninefour chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Yes, I must admit, I did not expect another chapter out so fast. Thank you for the swift update, even though the chapter was short. I hope the trip for Ron will be in the next chapter!
Jules was amazingly like Ron and I like that point. Who Ron was underneath was always covered up and not fully shown in the movies and maybe the books; people don't fully understand him. I'm glad Jules' like him.
Beautifully written chapter! x
threeninefour chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
That chapter is just too amazing! Arthur was beautifully written, yes, and I hope the next chapter will feature the confrontation with "Reg"! Please update as fast as you can? It would be much appreciated! Thank you for posting x
Shyneeluvz chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Haha!and all because of the spider..Ron's greatest fear!
robdog66 chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
Hmm very interesting! Are you continuing this story? I liked the details of both chapters! I hope to see more!
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
A most interesting start. I'm already hooked. Keep updating
xxCallMeAmyxx chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
Whoa... I don't even know what to say... omigod...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Please update this story!
lleuadarian chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Finding this really entertaining! !
threeninefour chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
Hello, I've just stumbled across this story, and so far, its been really awesome! Please upload the next chapter as soon as possible! Its really good. Been looking for these type of stories for quite a long while. i hope you wont give up! And, any recommendations of stories like this?
writemealetter chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Love the beginning of this, interesting plot too
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
This chapter is better than the first one! Your character development with Jules and Ginny is great-with just enough hints of the past that we have to keep reading. I love your Ron-please please please keep your stories coming!
MotherNight chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
You've piqued my interest.
whdixon63 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I'm excited to see how this story plays out, as I'm enjoying your other story immensely. I hope that starting a new one means you're ready to finish the other-it's a favorite of mine. Can't wait to see chapter 2 of this one. You make Ron real, and interesting.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4