Reviews for Coming Home
T-Bone101 chapter 9 . 8/9
Please update
Akaye chapter 9 . 7/12
Even at the age of sixteen, I still am in love with this movie and am saddened that there will never be an (official) continuation of it. In light of this fact, I beg you to continue your story soon!
BelovedFrost chapter 9 . 5/1
Please finish this story it is very good and Kelhan and Cody need more love.
Wow! Just wow! Steamy and sweet, and a freakong cliffy! So I know this is forever old, but im gonna seriously cross my fingers and hope you come back to it, because it's seriously good.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is a great fic!

It was the only slash fic I found for this movie, and I was kinsda hoping for Cody/Jess, but I really like your Kel, so maybe I'll write Cody/Jess myself someday. :)

I really hope that you do finish it.

His parents should be mostly okay with it, except with them having relations in his bedroom in their house.
I'm thinking maybe Sam tells someone about his relationship with Kel, then it gets around school, so he gets threats and has to stop going anyway or they could get hurt there.

Eventually, when he's old enough to make his own choice, he'd go back with Kel to the water. Just an idea or two for you! :)
Fantaze chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
i really liked this chapter because i love the movie the thirteenth year. i am so happy you have decided to make your own is great because this is a small step to becoming a BIG famous author writing good books of you can teach young talented writers to make their own will love the books you are a natural writer UP THE GOOD WORK!
Kimnd chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Ahahaha, TIDE you over!?
KiWiLov chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Hahahahaha i love this story update please
melanie.goldsmith chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
continue! This is a very interesing story & I love the movie! I want to read what comes next! I love Kelhan & how you make him not understand the "human" world. luvin itt! Please Continue! ]]] R&R my stories!

Amphibious Psycho chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
I love it I wish you could continue
The New Lost Boy chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
This was a good story and it deserves a update! The Thirteenth Year was one of my favorite movies as a kid and it remains one today even in well into my teenage years. So this fic really hit the spot!
lieutenant spark chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
more plz i want more
XthirteenX chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
haha i love this! i hope his parents are happy about it! i love kelhan he is awesome! i love his tail too! please update soon i love this!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
A thought occurred to me a little while ago after I finished reading; for Cody's explanation about his relationship with Kelhan, why not have a few chapters detail his time amoung the Atlantians. Have them about some of the abuse he suffered, his mother reasoning with the elders, and his first encounter with Kelhan. You could also include his introduction into some of the aspects of Atlantian culture, and perhaps a performance from Kelhan, since his popularity seems to stem from his abilities. Including some flashback info about Cody's and Kelhan's growing relationship, his befriending of other Atlantian youths, and his decision to return as a good set of chapters. This would make a few large chapters possible, or at least a dozen or more of the size that has been used. Just my suggestion.

I would like to read some more on this story, so please add some more soon. Interesting story thus far.
Juniour chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Please sir, I would like some more. This is really good, but it's sad that you haven't updated in so long. It seems like you have a good thing going, SO UPDATE!