Reviews for Coming Home
Dorkity dork meg chapter 8 . 3/16
OK IF U RUNNIN DRY AND STILL CHECKING THIS THEN IMMA GIVE U THE SHITTIEST IDEA EVER BUT IF YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER. JESS PRONOUNCES HIS UNDYING LOVE FOR CODY. CODY GETS CONFUSED BC HE HAD COME TO TERMS WITH BEING JUST FRIENDS ALTHOUGH NOW THAT JESS'S LOVE IS CONFIRMED HE BEGINS TO FEEL THE SAME WAY, HE IS TORN. AND HE FINALLY REALIZED THAT HIS BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND IS A TOTAL BITCHY BITCH BITCH BITCH (hint: I don't like her, #Codess for life) ANDTHEN KEL IS MAD AT CODSTER, BUT CODSTER IS LIKE "I CONFUZZLE" BUT THEN JESS IS INSECURE BC HE IS IN LOVE W A MERMAN BUT HE CANT SWIM, HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT CODY'S LIFE. SO HE ASKS KEL TO TREACH HIM TO SWIM (CUZ JESS DOESNT KNOW THAT KEL KNOWS ABOUT HIS LOVE CONFESSION). KEL TRIES TO KILL JESS. CODY PRITECT JESS BC KEL BETRAY CODSTER. (CODSTER CODY BTW) THEN THE BITCH EX GIRLFRIEND COMES BY AND IS LIKE "WE WERE A POWER COUPLE CODY U BITCH" BUT THEN EVERYONE IS LIKE "WHAT YOU STILL EXIST?!" BUT THEN WHEN KEL AIMS AT JESS IN THE DISTRACTION WITH HIS FIN POISON, CODY SWIMS IN FRONT. CODY DIES. KEL IS ACTUALLY THE STEREOTYPE OF KILLER BITCH FISH BITCH. AND JESS AND KEL CRY... ALOT. AND JESS HATES MERMAIDS FOREVER AND VOWS TO KILL ANY MERMAID HE EVER MEETS. THE END. EN FIN. YOURE WELCOME. I BOW. PEACE OUT DORKS!
neverlandmeg chapter 1 . 2/27
This is what I've been waiting for in my life thank you
T-Bone101 chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
Please update
Akaye chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Even at the age of sixteen, I still am in love with this movie and am saddened that there will never be an (official) continuation of it. In light of this fact, I beg you to continue your story soon!
BelovedFrost chapter 9 . 5/1/2016
Please finish this story it is very good and Kelhan and Cody need more love.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
Wow! Just wow! Steamy and sweet, and a freakong cliffy! So I know this is forever old, but im gonna seriously cross my fingers and hope you come back to it, because it's seriously good.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is a great fic!

It was the only slash fic I found for this movie, and I was kinsda hoping for Cody/Jess, but I really like your Kel, so maybe I'll write Cody/Jess myself someday. :)

I really hope that you do finish it.

His parents should be mostly okay with it, except with them having relations in his bedroom in their house.
I'm thinking maybe Sam tells someone about his relationship with Kel, then it gets around school, so he gets threats and has to stop going anyway or they could get hurt there.

Eventually, when he's old enough to make his own choice, he'd go back with Kel to the water. Just an idea or two for you! :)
Fantaze chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
i really liked this chapter because i love the movie the thirteenth year. i am so happy you have decided to make your own is great because this is a small step to becoming a BIG famous author writing good books of you can teach young talented writers to make their own will love the books you are a natural writer UP THE GOOD WORK!
Kimnd chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Ahahaha, TIDE you over!?
Ha.
KiWiLov chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Hahahahaha i love this story update please
melanie.goldsmith chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
continue! This is a very interesing story & I love the movie! I want to read what comes next! I love Kelhan & how you make him not understand the "human" world. luvin itt! Please Continue! ]]] R&R my stories!

Amore,
Amphibious Psycho chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
I love it I wish you could continue
The New Lost Boy chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
This was a good story and it deserves a update! The Thirteenth Year was one of my favorite movies as a kid and it remains one today even in well into my teenage years. So this fic really hit the spot!
lieutenant spark chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
more plz i want more
XthirteenX chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
haha i love this! i hope his parents are happy about it! i love kelhan he is awesome! i love his tail too! please update soon i love this!