Reviews for Coming Home
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 5/12
This is a great fic!

It was the only slash fic I found for this movie, and I was kinsda hoping for Cody/Jess, but I really like your Kel, so maybe I'll write Cody/Jess myself someday. :)

I really hope that you do finish it.

His parents should be mostly okay with it, except with them having relations in his bedroom in their house.
I'm thinking maybe Sam tells someone about his relationship with Kel, then it gets around school, so he gets threats and has to stop going anyway or they could get hurt there.

Eventually, when he's old enough to make his own choice, he'd go back with Kel to the water. Just an idea or two for you! :)
Fantaze chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
i really liked this chapter because i love the movie the thirteenth year. i am so happy you have decided to make your own is great because this is a small step to becoming a BIG famous author writing good books of you can teach young talented writers to make their own will love the books you are a natural writer UP THE GOOD WORK!
Kimnd chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Ahahaha, TIDE you over!?
Ha.
KiWiLov chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Hahahahaha i love this story update please
melanie.goldsmith chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
continue! This is a very interesing story & I love the movie! I want to read what comes next! I love Kelhan & how you make him not understand the "human" world. luvin itt! Please Continue! ]]] R&R my stories!

Amore,
Amphibious Psycho chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
I love it I wish you could continue
The New Lost Boy chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
This was a good story and it deserves a update! The Thirteenth Year was one of my favorite movies as a kid and it remains one today even in well into my teenage years. So this fic really hit the spot!
lieutenant spark chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
more plz i want more
XthirteenX chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
haha i love this! i hope his parents are happy about it! i love kelhan he is awesome! i love his tail too! please update soon i love this!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
A thought occurred to me a little while ago after I finished reading; for Cody's explanation about his relationship with Kelhan, why not have a few chapters detail his time amoung the Atlantians. Have them about some of the abuse he suffered, his mother reasoning with the elders, and his first encounter with Kelhan. You could also include his introduction into some of the aspects of Atlantian culture, and perhaps a performance from Kelhan, since his popularity seems to stem from his abilities. Including some flashback info about Cody's and Kelhan's growing relationship, his befriending of other Atlantian youths, and his decision to return as a good set of chapters. This would make a few large chapters possible, or at least a dozen or more of the size that has been used. Just my suggestion.

I would like to read some more on this story, so please add some more soon. Interesting story thus far.
Juniour chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Please sir, I would like some more. This is really good, but it's sad that you haven't updated in so long. It seems like you have a good thing going, SO UPDATE!
Peya Luna chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
Awesome! i really hope you gonna update this again sometime, this is just too good to be left unfinished! about your question for ideas/suggestions: dangerous move! i usually brim over with ideas - so here it goes ;-)

1. the talk with his parents: even if theyre ok with him being with a guy they sure have a problem with him having sex already, having them share the room/bed knowing what theyre doing. considdering that kel could come to cody without bothering to ask someone aka his parents for allowance and what youve told about sea people reaching sexual maturity with ten i suppose kelcody are grown ups by sea people standards - what will be really hard to understand for his human parents!

2. sam: shes hurt, jealous and disgusted, a dangerous combination! i remember her in the movie, how she abandoned cody without a second thought when the rumour came up that he was suddenly swimming so fast because of doping - and started to hang out with his hardest rival in the swimteam, who by the way is still VERY pissed that he had lost in the last competition to cody. those two would made good allies to ruin codys life...back than, sam still had kept codys secret, but now...

3. how about samthat guy (cant remember his name right now, only that he was a total jerk)team up to reveal cody (and maybe kel as well) as triton in front of the eyes of everyone? and they can escape just with the help of jess/by using their powers?

you mentioned kel being a fighter, i would so like to see him use his skills on that arrogant jerk who thinks that hes better than cody *evil grin*

. i think when kel finally realizes that hes not interested in cody THAT way, the two can actually become great friends, kel is funny to be with and would surely apreciate jess total loyality to cody and him risking everything to keep himhis secret safe (remember: he went against his own dad and even jumped into the sea despite his lacking swimming skills to protect cody free his mom!)if anything, hes a very useful ally.

*phew!* thats it so far...for now LOL if you want more, feel free to contact me ;-)

though one more thing: you should REALLY raise the rating of this story, and maybe put a 'minors having sex' warning in or something like that...btw, i would really like to know how sex works as tritons, maybe you could write a heated underwater-scene and enlighten us how one does 'it' with your lover half being covered with scales XD
Tara S chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
never mind about my last review, i guess. i think my computer was just freaking out. i'm reading the rest of the story now.
Tara S chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i think you uploaded wrong. everything past chapter 2 is completely blank. you might want to fix that.
yuki-sui chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
wait his last isnt martin thats from the suite life of zach and cody

his last name is griffin

trust me im watchin the movie now