Reviews for Braingate
Lindsay Willcocks chapter 19 . 7/2/2020
Really enjoyed this story so far, can’t wait to read the rest.
ObsidianPheonix26 chapter 19 . 12/15/2019
I know it's been some time since you've posted, but I'd love to see you continue the story, it's about time someone questioned the world logic in the show
Shathar chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard at a story.

Thank you.
quarterhorseranch chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THAT! XD
quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
R. O. F. L.

"I mean, that's a no-brainer, isn't it? No pun intended." *CACKLES*
Bladelover chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Thank you all for continuing to follow this funny but admittedly glacial story. I promise that I'm ready to give it more frequent attention now. And to answer the question posed by the guest commenter "fs440": Yes, I do have an ending in mind! Be assured that I don't intend to make this into a perpetual fic. I appreciate you all sticking with me as I machete my way to a conclusion.
fs440 chapter 19 . 9/6/2016
This could go on forever! ;) Do you have an ending in mind?
omry.grinberg chapter 18 . 6/9/2016
Yet another, what if they weren't Idiots.. *Love* it!
Almedha chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
This is hysterical!
erlornism chapter 18 . 5/18/2016
Braingate is hilarious and really fun to read! Can't wait for the next instalment! In fact, I hate waiting, so sit down, shut up, and get back to writing! WE WANT MOAR! Heh.
Lady Pandora chapter 17 . 2/6/2016
Oh, laughing and laughing to myself as I read this! Poor Radek!
Scotius chapter 17 . 6/16/2015
All right, this fic cracked me up like a heavy-duty industrial press. This is pure gold LOL Please, write more soon. And just so you know - i think serious!Sheppard was terrifying. Awesome!
TinDog chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
I love this so much. Perfect balance of humor and action, excellent characterization, fascinating concept. Special kudos for the Voyager reference & Woolsey tie-in! That made me laugh. Can't wait to read more.