Reviews for Over, Into, Under, Out
TheFanficNut chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
Gaaaaaaaawwww! This is soooooooooooo cute! The writing was great! Definitely one of my new favs!
BlitzKraig chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
This was so good. Very thought out, and that type of detailed where it paints a picture, but doesn't beat a dead horse. I loved every second ( the sex scene to a lesser degree do to my mood at the time, but I digress.) hopefully putting this on my favorites list will be enough to get it out there.
My Yellow Dragon chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
OMFFFGGGGG! I just LOVED THIS!

The way that Kidd is like really not himself and how first he's PMSing and Liz is trying to deal with him.

Then the way that he's a bit creepy. Liz just dealt with it so well and DAMN that sexy time.

I LOVED the day after that is one of the things that I love the most, and rarely find in stories like this. You just did it in such a magnificent way I can't even. So many other things that I can't even express into words. :)
PrettyInPink chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Absolutely the best Liz/Kid story I've read! It's well written and the characterizations are flawless. Love this pairing. :)
Decus777 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was really great :) i really like this pairing and this was a nice and realistic take on it
kat087600 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
awesome. more please
soulffles chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
this has got to be the absolute best kidliz fic i have ever read! like, i can't even describe the quality and style you possess. i felt something deep in my bones at the mood you set off and i honestly loved it, so so much. this was incredibly hot and erotic and overall very sexy. i applaud you because first off, no one could have pulled off kidliz better than you. second, most fics about this pairing don't go deep into the nitty gritty smut-tastic sex drive goodness. honestly, even though soma is my otp, these two are complete animals! i love it so much and i wish we could have seen more of their relationship.
wildtrance chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
cuteness
notasbigasajerkasicould'vebeen chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
this was absolutely amazing. u should definitely write more
electricowl chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Super well-written, I hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Ughhhnnn This begs for more chapters! How well you write both teeteringontheedgeofsanity!Kid and fuckmeintooblivion!Kid

Really loving Liz too! Ughh my otpppp
kai girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe thats sooo0 sweet of her and him i never knew he could cook,clean,and a great fuck he's the perfect man
Delta5744 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I liked it and I do wish for it to continue, if not I still love this story.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Holy shit that was hot.
But anyway, yay for Blackstar being Blackstar XD and
I love that Liz..."helped" Kid with his madness. XD
Hope you can write more chapters!
If not, then I enjoy this one-shot.
There's not enough recent Kid and Liz stories here.
Thanks for this lovely one-shot!
guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Yay a Kid/ Liz fic ;u; omg this is so good!
Hot...e.e