Reviews for Again
FFLjm12 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Powerful chapter - how sad for each and every character.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
intriguing
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Again I can only say great story. Buffy's back again yay! I loved the relationship between Spike and Dylan and her struggle to fit back into their family. Just when it all seemed to be looking up Dylan gets kidnapped! You are evil! What a clifhanger!
Jamaican Insanity chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I sorry I'm really sorry... I love your fics but even a typical Jamaican don't talk like that. I can't read it and not think that you just killed patwah (that is what you are trying to write, that is what we Jamaicans speak. Well we speak English to but...). To get a feel of Jamaican creole read poems by Louise Bennett-Coverley. But do nuh write nuh more JA style language with out reading atleast 1 poem from"Miss Lou" ok...

1 Love

I going to continue now by the way the word is "tings" and not "Dings". I sorry if this comes off as mean, because I love you fics I have read "Phantoms and Slayers" like 5 times already (or More).
Nicki-boo chapter 6 . 9/3/2003
I thought you said you were done w/ the depressing stuff! Oh well, I really liked it anyway! And by the way- great job using plot points from the show! :~)
dustyvamp chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
O my gosh! This is so great! I love this series! The plot is so interesting and exciting! Can't wait for the next part of this series! Keep up the super great work!
kaiyana chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
wow! really amazing story and chapter. Each one keeps getting better and better! Please keep up the wonderful work!
Rachel9 chapter 6 . 2/7/2003
Wow, wow. Great way to end this interlude. I can't wait to see what the final story is going to be like, I'm already looking forward to it!
Dezi chapter 5 . 2/7/2003
I really like this story, But chapter 6 dosen't exist for some reason! could you please fixit!
backlash chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
is there going to be more?
Haley Teague chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
Yay! Spuffy lovin'! My favorite part of this chapter has to be the whole "How dare you? You don't get to choose who I love." bit. I could just see her working up a righteous indignat fury and unleasing it on him.

Ah oh, them getting back together just fills my heart with happy warmth.

I'm also of course flattered by the plug. Unnecessary, certianly, but thank you. I'm eagerly awaiting what comes next here - hopefully Dylan will become more willing to accept Buffy since Spike is - also, w/ the intel Dawn gathered, hopefully Buffy and Dylan can work some stuff out.
Vic chapter 5 . 1/23/2003
OMG! I'm SO glad that Buffy and Spike are back together - I cried when he kissed her, (Sad, I know)! V intrigued by Sebastian and the grandfather... don't leave us hanging for too long, eh...?