Reviews for This Is For Real
lara-evilregal chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
i'd love to read what could happen next if he wasn't dead!
Maloui chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I'm new here and just read this. I'm sad there's only one chapter and you obviously decided not to continue the story. Please consider writing more!
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Oh, goodness. Yes, please! You are right. There are simply not enough stories about them. I would welcome another story where Brody is not dead. Please continue. Thank you for writing this. Getting inside her mind while that nauseating man gives a speech.
LilMisfit5290 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Any premise involving an un-deathing of Brody is a fantastic one in my book. You've got a great setup here and I so so hope you keep going with this! Reading the quotes here and thinking on that scene in the clearing made me miss C/B so much. The way they smile at each other...gah, I can't even talk about it. The chemistry between Claire/Damian was unreal, something that just can't be duplicated.
I agree there are too few fics about them. I'd be thrilled to see you continue this one! I thought your having Saul asking to meet Carrie privately was an indicator of something... :)
Also after "the star", I had some hope that Javadi had kept Brody alive so he could use him as a bargaining chip, be able to use him to get what he wanted from Carrie. Seemed reasonable given how cunning he was. Anyway it's just an idea, hope maybe it'll spark something! In the meantime thanks so much for this, and for the feedback on my fic too. :)