Reviews for A Chance at Love
Corala chapter 19 . 10h
Hope Harry will be ok and that they all will be ok Hope to see more to this as it is so good
Corala chapter 4 . 6/21
Hope they have a good time
Corala chapter 1 . 6/21
Hope he will help them
bananarama1993 chapter 2 . 6/21
While I am loving this so far there is something irking me. A 5 year old is not a toddler. A toddler is a child from 12 months to 3 years old. Otherwise, great fic so far!
arlena.ferrell chapter 19 . 6/20
Love it, take your time finding the rest.
kittyranma chapter 19 . 6/20
Beautiful, I can't wait for the next part.
zoesheppard chapter 19 . 6/19
Thanks for the update! I really love this story!
TinkaPrime chapter 19 . 6/9
...cruel leaving it there
BlueMoon007 chapter 19 . 6/6
Such a cute story, I hope you find the next chapter soon.
BlueMoon007 chapter 6 . 6/5
Haha, I'm always delighted when Albus scolds Severus and Remus as if they were children. Amuses me to no end.
BlueMoon007 chapter 5 . 6/5
Didn't Harry take a bath a couple chapters back with Draco and Neville? He did fine with Madam Pomfrey.

This story is just too cute.
crotia chapter 19 . 6/5
Hey, your story is lovely. I was really sad to see I couldn't continue reading. I guess I just have to be patient though. And I will be waiting here for it whenever it is found again and you decide to upload it!
RebeccaRoy chapter 19 . 5/27
Wow, so they are still brothers even back at their normal ages. Good, this was good for all of them.
SuzanneN chapter 19 . 5/26
Again a great chapter. Hopefully you will update again soon!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 19 . 5/25
Wonderful and so different from 99% of the other de-aging fics I've read! I LOVE that re-aged Neville is still empathic, but has also retained his sense of self, now we've only to see if Draco and Harry are going to be able to accept themselves, NOW, as still lovable!
Wow, this has just gotten better and better and I've been following it for over 2 years!
I sure hope you find the next part, soon!
Thanks, again!