Reviews for A Chance at Love
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/15
I'm glad that Severus is learning to play, too. He's another Lost Boy, except that Albus never cared about him.

I'm especially happy that he's making sure that Harry isn't afraid of so much, too. I just hope that Neville will become Neville and not 'Mr. Longbottom' all the time-though I think that soon he'll begin to relax his guard. As for Draco, there's much more hope for him now.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/29
Yes, Albus is really concerned about abuse when it's a Gryffindor involved. I don't think he would be too worried if Draco had been hurt, sorry to say. I'm glad that Draco is able to charm him (hey, the kid is a Malfoy, they're born knowing how)-maybe Albus can change some of his attitudes, too.

Here's hoping Severus can take care of the three boys, especially Harry, and change his own attitudes, or Harry will continue to be scared and Neville standoffish and protective.

And Severus is going to need help. For now, the boys are behaving. If Severus does his job right, this is not going to last. (in fact, advice from Molly Weasley might be a really good idea).
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/27
Uncle Algie is what happened to Neville, I should think, between 5 and 13. Algie clearly thought he was going to murder the boy, and somehow did not succeed.

But I really love how both Severus and Poppy are around the boys (what a pity that nobody ever took care of Severus when he was a child).
Fallwalker chapter 19 . 9/18
Gosh, I cannot wait for an update to this story. I love Harry and Severus relationship, the love between Draco and Albus, and this Neville is amazing.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/15
Albus is actually backing down? I guess he does worry about children being abused-if they're in Gryffindor.

But of course Severus has to give up all his spare time, God forbid he should ever get any to himself. Albus is special that way. And yes, of course he knows the consequences if he fails, they're always the same consequences if he fails at anything Dumbledore tells him to do.

And naturally Albus will take all the credit for saving the children to himself, that's what he does.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/15
Yes, Poppy should definitely make a report to *anyone* but Dumbledore; we all know he's ok with children being abused, given that Severus endured so much both at home and at school. (in fact, why didn't Poppy report Severus being abused? Alas, being abused is only worth reporting if the kids are in Gryffindor).
Arkarian7 chapter 19 . 8/29
Even though I knew this was the latest chapter, when I got to the end I was like 'Nooo!'
Nicol chapter 19 . 8/3
Love this story.
Please find or write the rest of the story.
Will Ron be jealous?
SnarryForever124 chapter 19 . 7/28
omg please update soon please I have to know what will happen
Angelic Abomination chapter 19 . 7/12
Just spent a pleasurable couple of days reaquainting myself with this story. I have laughed and cried through it and enjoyed it all over again. So happy that you found it again. Looking forward to reading Harry's reunion with his brothers and his Daddy.
I absolutely love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Corala chapter 19 . 6/23
Hope Harry will be ok and that they all will be ok Hope to see more to this as it is so good
Corala chapter 4 . 6/21
Hope they have a good time
Corala chapter 1 . 6/21
Hope he will help them
bananarama1993 chapter 2 . 6/21
While I am loving this so far there is something irking me. A 5 year old is not a toddler. A toddler is a child from 12 months to 3 years old. Otherwise, great fic so far!