Reviews for The new girl
The SENDER and the TRAVELER chapter 17 . 6/29
I like the story the uses of the characters was pretty in the skill factor of danny why did you not uses the duplication skil of danny he or in this case she never used i remember correctly she was able to create clone up to 4-5 against Dark Pariah.
Ana chapter 17 . 6/19
I love the story and I really hope you keep posting new chapters, I can't wait to find out what will happen next now that Danny is back and is staying for a while
Nightwing15 chapter 17 . 6/17
YASSSSSS! ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES SOON!
sweetanarchy22 chapter 17 . 6/17
Yo! I didn't even realize this was the last chapter. THIS IS AMAZING! Don't stop writing please.
I-AM-THE-LOVE-MONKEY chapter 17 . 6/17
I love this hope u add more
Really nice!
finally an up with this work pls
HateReborn27 chapter 17 . 6/14
why does danny turn into a girl every time? what is the purpose of change in apperance?
pikachukite chapter 17 . 6/13
Awesome!
Olliepops16 chapter 17 . 5/7
So far, this is the only fanfic I've found that has an accurate gender bent Danny! I love this fanfiction, and I really hope it's not dead. Please tell me you're updating it soon! Even the plot is awesome! You did good. :)
Lizzy7258 chapter 17 . 4/18
I really like this story :) it’s by far my favorite Danny Phantom and Young Justice crossover! I hope you continue this story but I understand if you have other things you’d rather do, or if you’d rather write a different story.
One of my favorite fanficfions to date. I love the fact that Danny is so powerful. I think you did the genderbend beautifully. Not many people can speak both from a boy’s and girl’s point of view. You have done this magnificently. Keep up the good work. May you find inspiration in the oddest of places.
Oh, okay! That’s where Harley is! Still loving this story, probably going to read all of it at once, and I can’t wait to read the rest! :D
But wait! What happened to Harley after the explosion? It said that she passed out, but what happened after that? Where did the heroes put her? Will Danny and Harley meet again? :D :D :D I’m really invested in this story. It’s amazing! I love it!
xellostroubl3 chapter 6 . 3/1