Reviews for The new girl
dnguyen686 chapter 17 . 2/3
So far I learned that most people in this story are just hitting on danny, batman's less broody and Superman more of a wuss then in the show...still so far it is very interesting.
dnguyen686 chapter 13 . 2/3
Seriously is everyone trying to hit on her? Also didn't they say she's fifteen?!
dnguyen686 chapter 8 . 2/3
Reading so far, it seems like everyone got a bit of a down grade, idk just feels off. Never the less it's still interesting to read
dnguyen686 chapter 5 . 2/3
I just realize is everyone trying to hit on danny!?
dnguyen686 chapter 3 . 2/2
The I read this story the more I'm loving it Lol wally in love with Danny curious if Danny tell them he used to be a boy
dnguyen686 chapter 2 . 2/2
I thought Harley is more obsessed with joker.
dnguyen686 chapter 1 . 2/2
First chapter I read made me laugh my ass off, the Danny now will need a ton more shirts lol.
curry-llama chapter 1 . 1/1
ha lol does liking a guy make Danny gay then cause he's technically was a guy before and its not like he's trans or identfies as a female he just happened to randomly transform into one.
SonicMax chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
Finally caught up. The only thing I have to ask is why did you decide to make Danny a girl? Why not just send dani instead? I'm not following this process here. Also you have not been a 15 year old guy I'm assuming because we use our equipment way more than you think I doubt Danny would be just "cool with it" about being a girl. Also why is everyone hitting on Danny!?
WolfyGirlLO1234 chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
I know your pain lady, I know your pain.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Why is this a genderbending story? You aren't even making that a plot point, so why not just make Danny to be canonically female? Also, why the hell is no one questioning her? She just randomly shows up and gets involved in random crap. Finally, why isn't she using her powers? She could turn intangible and near indestructible in her ghost form, yet you just let people manipulate and attack her. None of this makes sense.
Kirito Swordsman chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
The suspense is killing me as well
Kirito Swordsman chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
I agree with Sharelove-chan
Sharelove chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
It's okay as long as you update when you do get them, the suspense is killing me!
TimeGear chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
You are officially one of my favorite authors! It’s so hard to find anyone who watches Leverage as well as Danny Phantom and is a good writer.