Reviews for Inside the Lives of the Fellowship
BillthePony chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
This is a HUGE,MASSIVE,CLIFFHANGER! How come you didn't write more?
WikketKrikket chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
Good, but how short do you have to make your chapters? Anyway, it still made me laugh...even though I don't understand American Football...*Mutters* It just sounds like Rugby to me...Why couldn't they give it a different name...because then I wouldn't be confused...that's why...It's a conspiricy...*Huddles in nearest corner and rocks backwards and forwards.*
Hex Of The Unseelie chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
Hey! You're back! So exciting! By the way it's me, Snoa, with a new pen name! When are you going to update Four hobbits and a drug counslor? That was a great first chappy and then you disappeared! Don't scare me like that! Yell at your computer for me!
Jennifer57 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Hilarious! I really got a kick of Legolas and the birds, and Gandalf getting the ultimate punishment! Definatly one of my favorite stories on here. Please write more soon.
Peridot Mist chapter 7 . 2/3/2003
Heh heh...I guess I should've reviewed b4, but...I kinda forgot. Anywho, I've been reading this for awhile and finally decided to inform you of what a good job you're doing.

Gnadalf, get a nose job? HA! He needs a whole lot more work than that! We're talking serious eyebrow pluckage!
the pawn shoppe heart chapter 8 . 1/30/2003
oh no! cliffy! pleese continue! i'm dying!
insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 8 . 1/27/2003
WOO HOO! It's the "I scared a Wizard song"!

Everyone, join in!

Legolas and Anrion: (As loud as they can) I SCARED A WIZARD, I SCARED A WIZARD! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gandalf: Where'd you put Legolas's medication?

Frodo: I'm more worried about that physcotic, weird person next to him...

Amaya Rayne chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
This is good :) An enjoyable read. Keep it up.
merry quite contrary chapter 7 . 1/25/2003
Dear Celebwen Starmaiden,

I loved all of the chapters that you have written so far. They were so funny! I loved the story 4 Hobbits and a Drug Conselor! My friend and I laughed so hard after reading it! I think that for your next chapter on, should Gandalf get a nose job, is a really good idea and it sounds funny! There's really nothing that I think is weak in your writing! Please, keep up the good work!

Merry Quite Contrary
Type chapter 8 . 1/25/2003
hee hee hee!
Kagome Maxwell chapter 7 . 1/19/2003
not bad. but ch. 6 didnt really make me laugh so i dont know if ill read the updates.
the pawn shoppe heart chapter 7 . 1/18/2003
heehee. i love this.

yeah, Gandalf needs a nose job. have you seen the beak he's got? *shudders*
insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 7 . 1/17/2003
LOL! This is great... tying poor Gandalf to the wall, who woulda thunk it? He he... Anyway, Funny! VERY amusing! I can't wait for more!

Erm... Gandalf should get a face lift AND a nose job.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
I think you should make your chapters longer!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 1/16/2003