Reviews for In Another Lifetime
Lord Lelouch chapter 3 . 7/20
This is a great story.

I love how you had reincarnated Merlin and Morgana meet each other again and begin to remember their past together.

Please tell me that you have not abandonned this story and that you will update the final chapter soon.

Please update soon.
Jo chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Omg i love this! I hope they stay together even with their memories. Great work! I cant wait to read your update.
Adele chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
I hope this has a happy ending.
MugglebornWitchofLothlorien chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
This is great! Don't worry about the emotions, because you've nailed them.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
This is so good ! Thank you thank you thank you. Any chance of you posting the next (and last) chapter ? Xoxo
Shaded Reality chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Aside from a some syntactical mistakes, this was really well written (grammatically it was pretty on point - it really was just a few slightly bizzare choices in syntax). I love the way you build the slightly unnerving but somehow inevitable relationship between Morgana and Merlin, and I'm a really big fan of the pacing; this story and narrative line really wouldn't work unless you were judicious about when and what plot elements you reveal to the reader, and I think you nailed that. The story itself is well handled and intuitive, with the unfurling recollections and the holes within them forming a nice counterpoint to the modern setting and personas. There's a really nice vein of wistfulness and melancholy underlying the whole premise as well. This isn't an all together pleasant experience for Merlin and especially Morgana. Perhaps recollections is the wrong term for what they experience; it's more like hauntings a or echoes.

I'd love to see the next (and I believe final?) chapter, and keep up the good work!

Shade
ELRicey chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Wow. I'm pretty overwhelmed with that last scene. I love what you've done with the story though. I'm really excited to finish it, because it has been so good up to this point. Please update soon! Looking forward to it!
ELRicey chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
Oh, my goodness! You've captured their characters so well!
ELRicey chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Ugh, I love the tension and uncertainty between them! Can't wait to continue on!
Wendelina chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I hope you will give us one more chapter. I'm in love with this story and want to know who you will end it. I hope there will be a happy end.
just a panda chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
OMG this was amazing, I absolutely loved your story. Please update! Мау be not such a huge chapter, but I just need the continuation!
ArtGirlie815 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
I just discovered this story and I really would love to see more! It's beautifully written and amazing! You've got this :)
Rennier chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Is this finished? Is this the end? I really would appreciate if you will continue.
horoscopesarelies chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
This third part was so AMAZING I don't even know where to start.

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A LONG, BEAUTIFUL UPDATE. I love reading long chapters and your writing is SO EXQUISITE, it was a pure joy to keep scrolling.

You have truly done the video justice, I watched it right after I finished this chapter, and the way you describe the scenes is utterly perfect!

The dancing and the kiss cheek and the awkwardness, I adore it all :D

So many of their conversations I enjoyed, but especially the ones where Merlin takes responsibility for being a coward/utter jerk even though he doesn't remember all of it (I think it was a good idea to make him remember only a little bit) and how they feel so connected to one another, and can truly be themselves only around each other.

Basically you're a morgana stan who write GORGEOUS mergana fanfic, WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

And gosh that ending left me breathless, CANNOT WAIT FOR CHAPTER 4! :D