Reviews for Erised Sepans
Love this. So beautiful
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I love the title
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Me encanto el cuento para Rose... Fue tan lindo. Casi parecia un cuento de Disney hahaha XD me gusto tu historia!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
Thank you so much for writing this. I greatly enjoyed it.
Gleas chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Er... What bout umbridge?
Thorilian chapter 12 . 7/17/2015
Sweet, a bit rushed but sweet.
Geysterboos chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
This story way ok... really ok... I guess. It needs more pissing scenes, though.
mamacatfish chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
I love your story it is an amazing plot and I like that you gave a new view of the potions ending was really cute so thank you for writhing this and I want to read more of your work!
b.aka-chan xD chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Hi,

up until now I really like your story - both plot and style. There is just a tiny thing that bothers me: How does Harry know about "Felix Felicis" (and - depending on the sie oft the stolen vial: didn't he use too much?)? It was first mentioned in his sixth year by Prof. Slughorn if I am not messing up something. And yes, you can call me a nitpicker.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
I was a bit worried when I saw that this story had Angst in it, But it turn out alright at the end.

The Crimson Mage.
Lilly flower forever chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Aww! i started crying while i read this too. It was adorable! i like how you had their daughter and they told her their love story. it was so cute.
good job on this fic!
Lilly flower forever chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
wow, this was really sweet. I really like this story and i think you write so elegantly!
good job!
missmoonprincess123 chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Like this story
DesperatelyInLoveWithYou chapter 8 . 4/24/2015
No! Bring Harry back! Please, pretty please...
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
Why does it sound more like Dumbledore was behind the boys attack and the potion...why is it only Severus that has to be the torturer...something seems hinky with that.