Reviews for Call of the Abyss
Kellybird24 chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
(Hands raising the roof emojis)
ginafyi chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
You should drink wine more often. But I think this needs just one more chapter. And I'm going to follow the story, because I know you got one more in ya! And if I have to, I'll buy you another bottle of wine to make it happen!
Reignashii chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Amazing.
grenye chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
loved this chapter. there were a few paragraphs there that worried me while i was standing at the train station reading, but mostly in a holding-my-breath-because-i'm-totally-invested sort of way.

there's a deep emotional quality to your writing - a way of exploring the inside of characters' heads that really resonates with me. and you use repetition beautifully - without being redundant - in a way i find really effective.

as with so many story chapters of yours i've read, it makes me just want to crawl into the character's head and curl up there, and let whatever happens to me happen.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
This was beautiful xx
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
beautiful!
SeattleGirl359 chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
This was a beautiful read!
Bethgreenewarriorprincess chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
This was lovely, such a pleasure to read. It flowed right off the page and I think I sighed every other word. I'm saving this story just in case inspiration strikes you again and the third chapter you never maybe meant to write gets posted. Thank you for sharing.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
This was dark but beautiful
Jaideum chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Very well-written and in-character. Enjoyed it immensely!
lola0812 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Beautiful!
Natercia chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Podemos dizer como você é talentoso. Como eu amei.
delicate monstrosities chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Very sweet, enjoyed reading this.
grenye chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
i don't think this was pointless... it was a poignant snapshot. :)
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2015