Reviews for A Dead Man's Wish
Cherrybobomb chapter 1 . 6/6
This is such an amazing FanFic please keep writing. This is phenomenal
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 25 . 5/15
I apologize for the late review! I have no life with 3rd shift life and I was in gaming mode for ela while in whatever magical free time I got when not sleeping or working lol and j had to reread the last chapter again XD lol I'm horrible, I know lol love that her and kurama are back on speaking terms and the fluff I direly love reading is slowly starting lol in its own odd way lol I'm a dork, I know, I apologize lol also love that she's starting to understand where kurama and genkai were coming from and hopefully her and her spirit energy can be on equal footing soon :D and the last part with Hiei made me smile so much lol you write everyone so well and I was so happy to see an update to this story. it is pretty much my ultimate fav yyh story :D hope all is well and severely can't wait for the next chapter! :D
xenocanaan chapter 25 . 5/14
I am SO sorry for the late review! Life has been crazy. Anyways, this was a phenomenal chapter! I always love to read Izumi and Kurama’s interactions. Izumi accidentally propositioned Kurama, which is hilarious! Kurama shows he can be possessive of Izumi once again. I just enjoyed this chapter all around. Thank you for this remarkable chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 25 . 4/29
You’re back! XD I really like the divergences from Canon and Izumi’s interactions with Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei, they’re a joy to read! I cackled at the part where she accidentally licked foxy and the subsequent explanations that followed. XD I can feel the frustrations from Izumi and I do hope she sorts out those feelings soon. Saint Beasts arc is next! Thank you so so much for the update and I’m looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
Divine Demonic Assassin chapter 25 . 4/29
I. AM. DYING.

Good Lord I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Fucking Kurama. So glad for more Hiei time too, I was beginning to miss the little guy.

I have to say (I might have already said this but oh well) your version of Kurama is in my top three favorites. You write him so beautifully.

Anyway, I eagerly await the next chapter! In the meantime I'll reread the others. Keep it up!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 25 . 4/28
Yees! Finally I am so happy so so happy thank you so so much I can’t stop smiling thank you for the new amazing stupendous chapter :3
Tempestae Night chapter 25 . 4/28
I live for Izumi's relationships with Kurama and Hiei! Also, naughty Kurama~
Ayres91 chapter 25 . 4/28
I really wish I could favorite each individual chapter. I love this story so much! I've started rereading it recently so this update is especially exciting. I really love how you write Kurama even though he's super possessive it makes sense.
xenocanaan chapter 24 . 9/5/2017
The whole thing with Kashi broke my heart. I really loved that old man and had hoped he would stick around. I love Izumi's relationship with Kurama and her brother. And I admit that I kind of hope that if Izumi ends up with anyone it is Kurama. Wonderful story and I can't wait to read more!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 24 . 8/24/2017
Oh my gosh an update! XD This made my day and also hit me with a truckload of feels. After reading Kurama's explaintion, I then understood why her spirit enery was acting the way it does. (or maybe that's just my brain lagging ahaha, way past my bedtime right now) The Urameshi twins' interaction are as heartwarming to read as it ever was, I find Kurama being "dog-like" is rather hilarious, since I kept remembering the Inuyasha cosplay incident HAHA! XD

By the way, this part: "Hiei tilted his head in thought. "The blue haired loudmouth or the dumb one?"" I'm ashamed to say it took me some time to figure out who is the 'dumb one', until I remembered that there's only ONE person Hiei espicially saves that nickname for. HA.

"Genkai tried not to cackle. It was unseemly to take enjoyment from terrorizing someone weaker than herself." I legit laughed at my phone, glad to know she's got that darker/sadistic side of her that almost every person has. Brilliant chapter and I hope Izumi accepts that she is as important to those around her as they are to her soon. Keep up the awesome work and looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
Divine Demonic Assassin chapter 24 . 8/14/2017
Aw, such an emotional chapter. Kurama's a dick with a heart per usual and Izumi needs to say sorry. Thank gods you haven't abandoned this, I was starting to worry. You doing okay?
MickeyISrawd chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Another amazing chapter!
FireDancerNix chapter 24 . 8/12/2017
Damn. That got deep real fast.
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
so glad to see you alive :D so, I did this thing, where I went back a chapter to get a feel of what happened last and then kept going backwards until I said f it and restarted the whole thing XD lol when I finished this chapter and scrolled for the next chapter and found out I had finally made it back to the updated chapter you should of heard me scream: wait, what? NO! And about cry cuz I need more ;.; and I was totally gushing at the last part *will more than likely go back and read it* lol hopefully this review has made your day and I severely can't wait for the next one!
DarkWolf1689 chapter 24 . 8/11/2017
I'm so happy you're alive! :D This chapter was awesome! I fell like I've been waiting FORRRRREEEEVVVVEEERRRRRRRRR to read this! Im super excited for the next chapter, and hope you update soon!