Reviews for A Dead Man's Wish
xenocanaan chapter 24 . 9/5
The whole thing with Kashi broke my heart. I really loved that old man and had hoped he would stick around. I love Izumi's relationship with Kurama and her brother. And I admit that I kind of hope that if Izumi ends up with anyone it is Kurama. Wonderful story and I can't wait to read more!
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 24 . 8/24
Oh my gosh an update! XD This made my day and also hit me with a truckload of feels. After reading Kurama's explaintion, I then understood why her spirit enery was acting the way it does. (or maybe that's just my brain lagging ahaha, way past my bedtime right now) The Urameshi twins' interaction are as heartwarming to read as it ever was, I find Kurama being "dog-like" is rather hilarious, since I kept remembering the Inuyasha cosplay incident HAHA! XD

By the way, this part: "Hiei tilted his head in thought. "The blue haired loudmouth or the dumb one?"" I'm ashamed to say it took me some time to figure out who is the 'dumb one', until I remembered that there's only ONE person Hiei espicially saves that nickname for. HA.

"Genkai tried not to cackle. It was unseemly to take enjoyment from terrorizing someone weaker than herself." I legit laughed at my phone, glad to know she's got that darker/sadistic side of her that almost every person has. Brilliant chapter and I hope Izumi accepts that she is as important to those around her as they are to her soon. Keep up the awesome work and looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
Divine Demonic Assassin chapter 24 . 8/14
Aw, such an emotional chapter. Kurama's a dick with a heart per usual and Izumi needs to say sorry. Thank gods you haven't abandoned this, I was starting to worry. You doing okay?
MickeyISrawd chapter 24 . 8/12
Another amazing chapter!
FireDancerNix chapter 24 . 8/12
Damn. That got deep real fast.
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 24 . 8/11
so glad to see you alive :D so, I did this thing, where I went back a chapter to get a feel of what happened last and then kept going backwards until I said f it and restarted the whole thing XD lol when I finished this chapter and scrolled for the next chapter and found out I had finally made it back to the updated chapter you should of heard me scream: wait, what? NO! And about cry cuz I need more ;.; and I was totally gushing at the last part *will more than likely go back and read it* lol hopefully this review has made your day and I severely can't wait for the next one!
DarkWolf1689 chapter 24 . 8/11
I'm so happy you're alive! :D This chapter was awesome! I fell like I've been waiting FORRRRREEEEVVVVEEERRRRRRRRR to read this! Im super excited for the next chapter, and hope you update soon!
Ayres91 chapter 24 . 8/9
This chapter was freaking amazing and it really hit close to home for me. Loved it and I hope RL allows you to update soon!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 24 . 8/8
Omg finally! Happy dance! Thank you thank you for updating your the best thank you :3
Good Omens chapter 23 . 6/21
I think I favor this fic way too much, given that I just read it twice.
Good Omens chapter 8 . 6/21
"It sounded like someone swearing vengeance."
That line there is the best part of this chapter, which is pretty funny already.
DarkWolf1689 chapter 1 . 6/20
I know I'm posting a review on the first chapter, but apparently I cannot review a second time on the last chapter...Where have you gone? How's RL going? I hope everything's going well for you, dear author. You are sorely missed here, at least by myself. I'd love to see an update soon, even if it's just to let us know you're still hanging in there! Much love
Divine Demonic Assassin chapter 23 . 6/1
So how about a surprise birthday update, huh? huh? I'm just kidding, but I do want the next chapter pretty please. I might have already told you but Kurama's POV makes me laugh whenever he gets possessive. Anyway, great job on the chapter. I like that you killed Rando instead of keeping him alive like in the anime. I always thought that he was kinda a dangerous prisoner, but I digress. Anyway, good luck in whatever life has been throwing at you and have some fun with it.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 23 . 4/29
Sorry it took so long Real Life is so demanding.
I got to say I always loved the twins devotion to one another but...
DAMN that ending was emotionally terrifying! poor Kuwabara he must be in shock

And what you put Izumi through... honestly hope her spirit energy has something similar to a saiyan Zenkai boost or something because that was just brutal.

Makes me wonder how the whole saint beasts and even later arcs are gonna
Be which reminds me... have you decided on the Mazoku thing yet?
Anyway update REALLY SOON AS IN ASAP!
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 23 . 3/14
Ow and damn. *still cringing from pain parts* def a whole new take to that part and I love it! Glad to see you're ok too _ hope all continues to go well and can't wait for the next one! :) I'm always game for my lovely fox's pov ;)