Reviews for Oh, Dash Genetics!
666 chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
woah now
PsychoPencilOfDOOM chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Oh, I must admit, this story has caught my interest. It's a very different and unique choice of storyline, and I must admit that it is very capturing, as well as engaging and exciting.

I shall admit that I also had these speculations in the end of the movie... 'How in the name of any possible god could that work out?' It is very nice to see that someone picked this very question up.

I suggest you to continue this story. It will be interesting to see if you can come up with a believable solution. ;) I actually admire this story, genetics is not a subject you just ramble through. Hm, do you think you can keep this story, as far as you can go, scientifically correct? This far you have made a good job.

Looking forward to an update!
Elvenwolf chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
this is awesome! go doppler and Amelia fics!
Great story line too!
Captain Amelia! yah!
Kitty Petro chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Great story

Write more

And a little thing

Delbert spelles Whit a e and not a i

Do what you want with the comment

Ignore it or use it. It is just a little advise to help your spelling
RubyTabs chapter 3 . 5/20/2003
Why, WHY were CLIFFHANGERS even invented?
Took-Baggins chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
finally, a Dilbert/Amelia fic that's promising! i..ACK! i was supposed to be in bed an hour ago ! bye! and hope there's plenty to come!
jurassic punk chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Wheres jim? :(
Janeth Rhian chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
This was Fun to read! Yeah amelia and doppler
Janeth Rhian chapter 2 . 12/22/2002
This was Fun to read! Yeah amelia and doppler
Breakinglight11 chapter 3 . 12/22/2002
This is an excellent story! I'm on the edge of my seat. I can't wait till the next chapter.
skidlebop chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Whoo! You updated! i was getting scared for a second that you wouldn't. Good exciting chapter, poor doppler! *shakes fist* ****ing cliffhangers...
Weirdlet chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Purrrrrs. Kindly get writing on the fourth chapter as soon as humanly possible.
Einon chapter 3 . 12/21/2002
Excellent! Cliff-hangers can be a bugger...but they make it so exciting!
batmanthelaunderer chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
ALRIGHT! *huge Doppler/Amelia fan* Great story, great plot. Was also wondering about this whole genetic/un-breedability thing. _~ Keep adding chapters! *laughs* And Amelia does have this sharp edge in her speech- good job at inserting it into the story. And Doppler's tendency to slip up in his words...thanks for adding that in. It's the little things that matter- which proves all too true in your great story. Keep it up!
The Random Writer chapter 2 . 12/16/2002
Oooooooo... I likey muchly! You've captured Amelia's personality /perfectly/! In some fics she seems a bit too soft, but you've got her just right! I really hope you continue this! _