Reviews for Back
Bloodsong 13T chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
i had to laugh... when malcolm was proud of thea betraying him, although it was "inconvenient." ;D

i love the part where he and oliver are yelling at each other to distract raz. they don't mean it, though they kinda do. that was just brilliant!

great story!
argenta chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
That's it, this is how the 3x15 should end! This is Malcolm we all know and love/hate :) - thank you for this great story, and of course, I'll be looking forward to more of Malcolm and Oliver from you :)
All the best!
mjf2468 chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Most excellent! The ending with Ra's was unpredictable but very fitting and exciting. Then you have to tease us with waiting for a new story! But good to hear. But I will keep looking for new stories by you as well.
Chels17 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
I really like this so far. I've been trying to figure out what will happen in this next episode too and I enjoyed your take on it! It's definitely believable and I love his interaction with Ra's... the student and the teacher reunited. Malcolm is a great character.
mjf2468 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Most excellent! Loved all the descriptions and you can feel the evil flowing out of Ra's. Also loved all the details of what Malcolm was thinking and feeling.