Reviews for Lampposts and Lollipops
Dexemtra chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Pleeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss sssseeeeeeeeeeeeee write more!
Ende chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Ah, yes. Thank you for your wonderfully stated and constructive input, oh great anonymous poster. I shall take your words to heart, considering that the first six chapters of this story was written more than four years ago. Really though, you sounded very smart, honest. :)
jan chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hello. i was just minding my own business when your story ran smack into my face and proclaimed, "why hello, i thoroughly suck!"
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
Crawforddoing THAT to Omi brings freaky images to mind. Snape getting laid too. O_o it's intersting though. Update soon.
Anendee chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
oh what fun! Poor Omi! Crawford came so close! man this screwing with Weiss is twisted, i love it! i cant wait for the next chapter!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
ermm can i see BradAya?
Kojima Ayumi chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Woopee! A nice Weiss/Harry potter CROSSOVER! This is a vary nice story!
Burned Vamp chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
I would've thought that Brad would be a prime candidate for Slytherin, more so than any other... I can understand Farfie in Griffyndor, but I would've also thought Schu would be slytherin and nagi in griffyndor...

Also...

Poor ken! He's certainly getting the short end of the stick, and the reason I started this was for the ran/ken... but aparently... Everyone wants either Aya, Omi or Youji... hm
Anendee chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Awesome, i really like this, usually WeiƟ Potter crossovers are not so fun, but i am drawn to them any way. this one i like, it seems to have a purpose, and yet not, if u know what i mean. i love the humor, Snape just needs to get laid, hehe. its prolly true. i have to admit im not thrilled with where you placed most of the guys, the only 2 i do agree w/ u one are Aya and Omi, as i cant figure out where Crawford and Nagi were placed. still a cool fic though and i am looking forward to the next chapter.
LynLin chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
aw update soon

it was a great chapter!

Lyn
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
mwahahaha yaoi *is very happy* i love this story moremoremore and please lots more yaoi -
Hedi Dracona chapter 5 . 7/14/2004
Post! *poke*
Hedi Dracona chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
When you try out the wrong wand, stuff breaks!
Mizu Youkai chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
I love the fic! but I never thought I'd hear Brad use the word 'cute' O.o, scary...
Professor Farfie chapter 5 . 12/15/2003
alright! a crossover of my two favorite fandoms ever! we! this is GREAT! i can't wait for more of this. hehe, i love the idea of Youji and Snape.