Reviews for Lost: Samuel's POV
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
That was sweet from Professor Oak's point of view.
Eagle.
kiki chapter 7 . 6/21/2007
that waz the cutes story EVER!1
kiki chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
THANK GOD ASH IS ALIVE! this is a very good story but all of your storys are great!.
Lady Barbara chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
This was a very well done Eldershippy piece. However, I felt that the reunion between Delia and her son could have been written with more detail to the emotions each must have been feeling. I loved the bit with the Pokéball-shaped flower arrangement; that was a nice touch.
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 7 . 12/16/2002
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiggh...* I love! I love the confession part the best! Especially the last paragraph _ Write more eldershippy stuff!
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
EEEEEEEEE! It can;t be over! It can't! I love this story too much for it to be over! EPILOUGE! *sees the "to be continued" yay _ I love it I love it!
Spruceton Spook chapter 7 . 12/15/2002
A wonderful, happy ending to a sad, but wonderful tale. _ Me loves as always. Sam's confession was so great, especially since Delia didn't get it at first. The last line was the best! Wish I could go on and on about how much I loved it, but finals await me. -_-;; Came online to see if you updated, yayness! But now I don't have a clear mind. I'll be thinking of this now instead of what I should be. Thanks a lot, Ilex! :P Hehee! Just kidding...and besides, this is a whole lot better than school anyway! _ Loved the series, and can't wait from more from you!
UhOopsIforgot not signed in chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
I'm not making this up, there are tears welling up in my eyes right now. This was very touching and well-written.
Spruceton Spook chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
I'm supposed to be doing homework right now...and look where I am. O Oh well, it can wait...I have to review this great chapter! I loved this one more than any in the whole series! I really like the dilemma Sam is going through. It makes me melt at everything he says, about how much he cares. It's so romantic! And all the irony (is that the correct word in this sense?); how everything he thinks is disrespectful is exactly what Delia wants from him. Sleeping beside her all night, coming to the service...Ack, I love it! I can't wait for the next one...I want to see his reaction to Giovanni and all them turning up alive. Going to be an interesting one... _
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 4 . 12/12/2002
wheee! so kawaii! write more soon pleeeeeease! *makes beggy face*
Spruceton Spook chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
This is soooo sad! ;_; In fact, this is making me more sad than the first, it really is. I guess because you can see through Sam's eyes how much she's deteriorating. He cares so much about her though, it's so beautiful. She's lucky to have him around to comfort and protect her in her time of need. Thanks for another great and emotional chapter!
LTW chapter 3 . 12/10/2002
...THE END! I swear, I never will understand how you can just toss stuff like that off so easily! *wallows in jealousy* Oh, yeah, but stuff happened before that too that was pretty frickin' leet. Like Jess's last name (just put down Jane Eyre yesterday!)-like seeing Foster around there (I almost forgot that all of this happened before Johto)-that poor man's eyes (sounds like he hates thinking about glasses as much as I do -_-)... and yes, you know you get extreme mad props from this sector for the Victorian poet references. _~ And then you get to the bed scene, and this business happens right here: "Certain that she’s asleep now, I lean over and kiss her tenderly on the cheek…something I’ve been wanting to do for a long, long time. I close my eyes and nestle my cheek against her hair. My breathing slows until the two of us are breathing in unison. We are connected, she and I. We are in perfect synchrony. We are as one." *falls out of chair upon the reread* Yeah, there's my Angsty and Romantic Sammy. *_* So now I just have to see how the memorial service turns out... *waits for today's installment*

(ps-ch. 3 in production for the umpteenth billion time. definitely worth it all for chapter 4, though, so bear with me _~)
LTW chapter 2 . 12/10/2002
Yes, yes. Here's the gold #1. Thanks for letting us know how his suicide attempt must have felt. Poor man. Yet he's still got the capacity for feeling there, and that's excellent. Or, I guess, as Barb said, it's mutual loneliness that's inspiring the feeling. Oh, great, now I'm trying to play the lit. crit. game or something. -_-;;; Anyway, here you go: "I look down at her pale, tear-stained face. She looks so vulnerable lying there that I can’t help but reach out and gently touch her hair." Yep. More lines like that. Mmmm, what a lovely way to show how he's feeling there. (But you know I'm a sucker for stuff like that anyway.) And now let's head off to chapter 3, where the part that knocked me off my chair at 2 am happened-
LTW chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Finally! Free time to review this! Yay! All right. So here's Sam's take on the whole thing... he's being very sweet. (He's not going to leave her... *huggles him*) And the other doc is cute too. The need for bifocals made me giggle... ack ack ack, I want to say more, but I want to get to where the real gold is, so onward to chapter 2 rel quick-
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 3 . 12/9/2002
YAY! *claps happily* chapter threeee! I love this story soooooo so so much, I can't get enough of it, and here you are, giving me all I want by writing it in a different POV _ wheeee, write four soon!