Reviews for White Lies
Yakitori-Chan chapter 21 . 9/7/2019
Oh my goodness I found this story last week and I had to force myself to read it slowly and savor every detail you put into it. It was so beautifully crafted and the world building was amazing. I found myself imagining little side stories with Takoki and Hyoukoki. I can't wait to read the other bonus chapters and the sequel. I also plan on checking out your other work!
roseeyes chapter 23 . 1/9/2018
I absolutely LOVED this story! What happened to the boys broke my heart, and Kuronue's death was so sad, even though I knew it had to happen. Looking forward to reading the sequel!
roseeyes chapter 6 . 1/5/2018
Wow, I was not expecting that! Kurama has always had a sensuality about him, both as a human and a kitsune, but...wow. Hopefully they can control themselves! Poor Kuronue. Looking forward to the next chapter.
roseeyes chapter 3 . 1/3/2018
I love the pups and Ayama! Word play and riddles have always fascinated me, though I've never tried to write a character who uses them often. Very well written, looking forward to the next chapter!
starrat chapter 23 . 12/31/2017
I loved it
Winter Hunter's Rose chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
Wow! Wonderfully written story. Words would not be able to express the talent written here. I knew Youko had to die in the end, but this ending you created was sadder than I thought it could be. Great job!
DoctorGirlfriend chapter 21 . 6/10/2016
I finally caught up after falling so far behind and that was heartwrenching! And so much more emotion than I was expecting to see from Ayama, I'm really glad for this insight into her character. I'm happy that the sequel is already in progress because it would be rough to have to stop and wait here. Thanks for this story, the fandom is pretty quiet now, but I always find myself coming back to it and I'm always excited to find new stories to read.
Catharina M chapter 21 . 1/10/2016
Hello again! It has been a while since I have last reviewed for your story, I would like to apologize for being unable to. But I caught up reading these last 5-6 chapters in a day and a half - I was CRYING once I was reading these last few. It was such an emotional roller coaster ride that I was not expecting to happen. I knew there needed to be a transition somehow from this to Silver Lining, but it was nowhere near what I thought it would be. I do applaud the genius twists and turns you made out of the ending of what is canon of Youko Kurama and Kuronue's part of the story. It was not as exact as it was in the anime but the core of what happens is still there and I appreciate that creativity. It's fresh.

I'd also like to mention that I was way too attached to Ayama's precious boys, so I teared up quite a bit reading the deaths of Emi and Hyou and the predicament of Tako and Eri. I just couldn't believe what happened. But you created their characters so well, so of course I was attached. And if I do understand correctly, Hyou is Ayama's first and so far only biological son? His brief but still impacting story arc in these last few chapters was incredible. It might seem out of nowhere, but it fits his character whose silence hides so much richness and depth.

If it weren't for the fact that Silver Lining was in the making long before White Lies was ending, I definitely would not have stopped crying with how this fic ended - Ayama's state in all aspects, especially.

I'm probably missing more thoughts that were on my mind while reading, but all in all, thank you for writing such a rich and amazing story! There are not many of this caliber, so I am eternally grateful and so happy you have shared your hard work. I am looking forward to the developments of Silver Lining and all your other writing, both on your blog and on this website.

Cheers to the end of White Lies and on to the next arc of our favorite foxes!
Kalcite chapter 21 . 12/7/2015
This was wonderful and amazing and I love the whole thing even though this ending made me cry.
Stunning work.
Off to the sequel now!
Lariee chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Wow. This has been one hell of an amazing story. The last chapters were so intense i couldnt stop reading it. Looking forward to the sequel
Larie92 chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
I love your story. It is so well written and the games between Ayama and Youko are adorable. I am looking forward to finish this story and read the sequel.
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
sorry that this took so long for a review but I have been busy. Aside from the feels, I'm more intrigued now lol *On to the next one*
Have chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
TT_TT *goes to read specials*
LadyEllesmere chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
TmT
Melissa Fairy chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Takoki! Emiya! Eriya! Noooo! So much to take in.
Youko's departing was sweet.