Reviews for The White Mask
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2023
Una clasifiacion demasiado fuerte

Blake es demasiado noble , estoica y calmada para hacer algo como esto , asi que ten en cuenta eso
Liamo000 chapter 23 . 8/29/2022
Juuuuuuuude!

Also, I would definitely read the fanfiction you proposed. I hate when a cool character is introduced only to last a few episodes and then never seen again. There are also various side/minor characters that never really get a chance to shine. Please do make that story.
Liamo000 chapter 18 . 8/27/2022
I'm so glad you are using the Red Hand in your story. I've always thought it's a really cool concept for the world of RWBY. Also, I'm not sure whether we see Plaga fight in the AMBR series, so I'm glad I found out what he keeps in that coffin!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2021
Lame you made him out to be a badass just to immediately get captured
Mrtyu666 chapter 39 . 9/2/2020
I am going to say this. I would really like you to update this story. It is one of the few stories that have tons of OCs, and hasn't turned me off. You didn't have to add some OCs, or groups, but you did and it ended out fantastic
Mrtyu666 chapter 17 . 9/1/2020
I see Hellsing Ultimate Abridged references, or at least percieve them to be that way
Mrtyu666 chapter 9 . 9/1/2020
I'm getting balls like a smurf here
Dragaon chapter 39 . 8/8/2020
This has been a amazing story so far, I really hope this is picked up again although it has been so long.
TMarcus chapter 39 . 11/3/2019
Ever going to pick this up again?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2018
seriously wtf is neo for? Shes like some filler character to give ur oc some sexual reflief.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2018
dude seriously wtf whats with that random ruby pairing, I know you like this character but just shipping him with ruby to satisfy ur fetish is lame af
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2018
fuck this shit" oh man just loved this.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2018
in a realistic situation team rwby would have stood for Weiss and she would not 'take it like a bitch' as you say.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2018
this is soo cliché I don't know if im reading out of a 'book of cliches' so to speak, the humour makes it cringy.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
cmon man the romance too fast, pacing messed up its like why would neo like him, u haven't answered that. That's why I hate niche character oc pairings theyre never developed enough.