Reviews for Call Me Back or Say Goodbye
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Kya~! So cute and sad~!
yaoi-fied chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Sad and kinda fluffy, but really good.
HecateDeMort chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Pheonix Friend chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
oh wow! i just found this story and i cant believe how well you have captured all the feelings and emotions! could you please do a sequel?PLEASE? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
nahimana chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
That was so beautiful! I cried! A wonderful story.
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This story is very nice, i really like it. Could you write some more please?
roxierocks chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
i've read this story before, but couldn't remeber if i'd reviewed.

i just wanted to say one thing: this is utterly, completely heartbreaking.
Tigerlily3rd chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
I really love this story. It's a great one-shot. Your really captured the characters emotions and personalities well. I'm very impressed. Keep up the great work!
Ebony Laksha chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
You write beautifully and I hope you'll update soon. It made me feel like crying. I hope Harry and Sev live happily ever after. Please post another chapter soon.

athenakitty chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Will Harry go back to Snape? Will Harry kick Voldie's butt?
Crysta-Astra chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
that really touched me. i almost want to cry you did a great job, u explained it well, the detail, the passion the romance, keep writing, i love it, please, email me to
Kei-Kei chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Nice. Very nice... hehehehh
koashura chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
That was very sweet and sad. A great piece.
Hoshiko-Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I totally loved it. It was very depressing, but also very lovely. You are a wonderful author, and you made the characters everything I expected them to be. Could you make a sequel? Please e-mail me at if you do. Thanx! Laterz, Hoshiko
esteban chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Oh please a sequel! Don't you see my big -who can resist them- puppy eyes imploring you? It's really a very good story!