Reviews for The Saiyan King of Deviluke
FateBurn chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Great story so far too bad it might be dead soon, was really enjoying it.
FateBurn chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
great so far
FateBurn chapter 3 . 5/21/2016
good chapter
Butts chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
Take some time, even if its a while. I was in a similar situation a while back (I know I'm not signed in, I'm reading on my phone) and I just waited a while doijg other things until my interest returned. Even though it took a year, everyone was glad to see it return and I ended up finishing it. Hope it goes well, I would like to read more :D
98kazer chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
awwww please don't let this fanfic die, it's too interesting
veesmaster chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
Honestly, this story is pretty great. I really hope to see more chapters!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
Your story is good and it's okay it's taking some time to finish it. Maybe don't like it so much just end it when Goku Jr wins the tournament and with the ending of to love ru season one ending. Is that a good idea?
Kratos chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Pity, i was liking very much of this story, but its the life, i just want ask a small favor, 00 please don't delete this story when its become a Dead Fic. Because me and probably many other readers likes to ré-read stories that we like very much.

Question: what is your opnion about Bleach?
Code Zero chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
I understand, Altair-san, but i have a suggestion, it...if you agree...
You can finish the current arc... With a "to be continue"
Like was a first season or series, like darkness was a continuation of the original or as akihisa ikeda Made rosariovampire II to give the series a sense of renoval/renew.
And when in the future if you get the drive and interest to write again, you can write as a second season.

Changing the theme, you already know about Fate Extella?
Seems that Altera/Attila was to be a new romantic interest to Hakuno Kishinami.
But well my suggestion above its just if you want, i won't force you to do nothing nor complain about your decisions.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
Mdhunter here. Aw man! Seriously? really sad to hear that. Please continue with at least one more chapter whenever you can. Looking forward to it, and have a nice day!
Rick chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
Nice work
Kotaro mishima chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Hello Altair-san, its already make a good time!
I already know about the acount thing, so i won't bother you with stupid questions.
But i want make a suggestion.
Its about Tearju's love interest.
I would suggest Tobirama Senju, because he is pragmatic, rational and one of the most inteligent characters of NARUTO and other anime, and if you don't want use him as such mu NeXT suggestion would be make him the new/replacement Principal/Headmaster of the school, because he has the personality and responsability perfect for this job.
And this is not a question so don't answer, i just want to help.
mdhunter111 chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please do continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a great 2016!
TheLastNanaya chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Can Riko be Goku's and Mikan's cousin?
Nick chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
When are you going to make the next one?
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »