Reviews for The Saiyan King of Deviluke
Angelo chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
You did an nice job on this. Hope make news ones. The story is getting good
black-ace-rockman chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
nice! what do u think if goku jr become the next super saiyajin god including vegeta as well in the next chapters that would be awesome!
anton.evan.31 chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Sorry wrong review
anton.evan.31 chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
One year after Cell... Does this mean this is after Gohan defeat Bojack from the movie.
Artic Giant Touma chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
The fight was pretty awesome! I can't wait to see how Juubi versus Yami is gonna play out! Keep up the good work!
Code Zero chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
allow me correct myself. i am sorry because i thought that the oc fighters. least some them would get pass, it's because Kaito was capable of match Vivio that i got surprised.
so coolrade or gato its a native of glaeris, huh?.
you said that he, Yami and Black once worked together or against each other, right?
but i liked very much of your story. the figh was amazing. I must admit that i wasn't expect Vivio use the signature magic of the majin clan, i knew they can use this power but i don't expected that was used in this esportive competition.
And you have reason about piccolo, he continues to be the Drill seargent nasty. only this time he exagerated compared to his appearances because intead simply blast his student with eye beams or beat them tomake them obey he used a big ki explosion! appears that he become even more thought that was one century ago.
Code Zero chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
You're kidding?! The fight was awesome, the way as Kaito managed stand up against a member of the majin clan was incredible! And i must apologize, for a minute i thought that you would break your promise of Kaito, Shigure, The comissioner, Rin would be .
just o curiosity? You knew that Highschool dxd vol.20 Rizevim will finally kick the boot.?
And i have a small favor. In the next segment of your replies you can make the Top 10 list with the corrections that you, me and other authors did? Please.
Hero Entertainment chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
The fight's description definitely left something to be desired but it paints enough of a picture for you to get the general idea of what's going on. Maybe you should go watch some Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies, it's where Toriyama got his inspiration from so what better place?

I was kinda surprised that Lala was able to eat as much as a Saiyan, I'm pretty sure she's never been shown to eat copious amounts of food in canon although she does eat too much of her favorite topping, Dark Matter, much to the displeasure of those around her.

I have to take my proverbial hat off to you, the depreciation of Yami and Coolrade's relationship is more or less how I imagined it would be. I hope you follow my advice and do with Coolrade as you please, I was recently inspired by someone's words 'you make your own canon' so I figured I should let you do that.

Can't wait to see how the rest of the fights play out?
Gersus chapter 14 . 7/31/2015
Yay! New chapter! It was amazing, the fight was great so you do not have to worry about that, beside that everything was fine, what picked my curiosity was the scene with Piccolo and Froze, when the latter asked about a god and Piccolo answered because I wonder if you were referring to kamisama or maybe goku and vegeta who lived in Earth before since, well, they are real gods, I guess I will have to wait to get my answer.

Anyway, you did a great job here and I am really liking this story, I hope to see more in the future and soon! (if you can, obviously)
Pokemaster94 chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
About time ya updated, and boy did you deliver! Awesome work! Keep it up!
shephawk chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Yes the legendary saiyan eating habit ive missed that and I gotta say majin Kamehameha for the win and I laughed my ass off at her turning sword into candy I can't wait till next chapter glad your muse is back
shephawk chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
I just realised something yuis reaction to korin will be priceless
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
This is just me but should have run come out for gokus fights or just have her stay in control
Code Zero chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
What i meant its the cast of to-love-ru would surprised that its possible build a robot/android far more powerful than inexperienced super saiyans.
shephawk chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
I'm re reading and I thought you should have yui be with vegeta Jr I can see there screaming matches also just curious if vegeta will ever attend sainan?
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »