Reviews for The Saiyan King of Deviluke
Hero Entertainment chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
The subject of Earth's status in the universe is brought up here again by Zastin and it has been brought up several times in previous installments. Can't help but start to think this is foreshadowing something...

Maybe it's just the way you right them or because I never noticed this about their characters before but I'm kinda starting to dislike Risa and Mio. The fights were paced well enough throughout this chapter.

I like the way 'Gato's' story is being unravelled bit by bit. Just how strong is Yami right now?

P.S. Sorry for the late review. Took me awhile to organize my thoughts on this one.
Code Zero chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
Great chapter. By reaction of Beat-kun, he knows that Vegeta-kun will thrash him, right?
A doubt? If Goku Jr. Or Vegeta Jr. Were fight with Orion(darkseid's son) in his most powerful incarnation. I think that would decide the battle would:
-experience
-techinique
-stamina
-skill.
You don't agree?
My new suggestion its put the to-love-Ru cast go to the capsule corp. Where they receive a history lesson about the red ribbon army and the android of .
And Zastin,Lala and Yami get surprised about these cientifict achievements. Specially about N-16 once that of the all androids with unlimited energy he's the only fully mechanical and it would interest the characters that its possible build a robot more powerfull that a unesperienced ?
This a Great fanfic. I expect that your other stories have a good sucess.
Oh! Other suggestion of as make nana-chan fall in love with goku its use something like the scene of twilight saga where edward saves bella of being hit by a car.
shephawk chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
I'm looking forward to the fights in the tournaments also froze is basically neutral is what your saying and for the spirit bomb use it in big fights where goku has help like vegeta can distract ppl while he charges
shephawk chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
I like the battle royals idea it reminds me of bojack unbound also will the dragon balls make an appearance for wish granting I just wanna see lalas reaction cause I honestly believe shell try to ride shenron
shephawk chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
For OCS how about a namek that's dendes son you know the egg thing if not maybe krillins descendent could be a girl with krillins hair color but looks like 18 you can decide there names my xenoverse namek is called geeta (pronounced guitar) and earthling Amy just for some ideas
shephawk chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
I have xenoverse as well and literally all my characters are lvl 80 something its on my 360
Artic Giant Touma chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Hey dude! Love how you portrayed my character! These fights are gonna be awesome!
Pokemaster94 chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
This is getting good! I'm looking forward to all the upcoming fights later on. I can just imagine the looks on some of the non-Saiyins' faces when they see the amount of food said species tends to eat, and that I think about it, given his line of work, I can imagine Saiba being no different. Keep up the awesome work! Lookin' forward to more!
shephawk chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
I really like this fanfics style I mean I found a naruto fanfic where called beyond the veil which is pretty awesome I've never seen one like this tho and you need kamehameha its practically a trademark and maybe gogeta Jr ;)
Mining Saiyan chapter 12 . 5/8/2015
Hey dude! Long time no see (talk/chat lol)! The way you introduced my OC, HILARIOUS. XD Anyway, you said Bulma a few times right? Does that mean she's like a Bulma Jr? lol Or Bulma II. I'd like to ask how powerful my character exactly is. Around that of Goku? A bit lower? Also, seeing how "overconfident" Beat and Note are acting, you make it sound like they'll lose against some OCs in the real Tournament Rounds. Heck, it even makes me think my OC kicks one of their asses. lol But that wouldn't happen (obviously). Great chapter! I really like it! Ugh, the suspense is killing me...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2015
Can good jr and la la have a parking?
Kratos chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
That guy who planned revenge against Froze its Black/Kuro , no? How would explain
His complex feelings with relation to Yami? I thought that a man like him would not in this idea of revenge, so again he is Train'expy.
What made you change your mind about the OCs?
My suggestion its to make a mad scientist that be like pretorius of the mask animated series or someone like 'brain in jar' steryotype.
Vegeta and bloom have other parents like trunks or bulla descendants, and tarble( vegeta Sr.'s younger brother?) does have decendants?
Strife666 chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
i'm loving this story! i wished i read this sooner.
Loki chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
What Beat made that make the Comissioner say that to him, for any chance he pranked the satan city police?

An question. I read in your reviews that the guy who suggested the OC who is the police chief of satan city said that he arrested Mercenary Tao, right?
The question is, mercenary tao its still in the jail/prison?

If yes, so i have a suggestion that its have the former Earth' best killer/assassin escape and appear in a small arc, in which goku and cia help the police to capture him. And Yami learns about his reputation and the red ribbon story.
Question, goku, Beat or note, any them will inherit the mantle of great saiyaman?
Golden Zero16 chapter 12 . 5/2/2015
Yami dose know the tournament doesn't allow weapons
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »