Reviews for Witches of Westfield
Pyryp chapter 11 . 30m
The author of Harry Crow is a fantastic writer? Doesn't get much worse than him.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 25 . 6/19
The spell-fighting between the witches was a very welcome burst of action to this drama and dialogue-based story. I found Luna's use of the carpet to cocoon Daphne to be both ingenious and funny - and I like how she took charge and tied up all the unconscious girls, so that she could force them to collectively burst the veil of secrecy they had all (apart from Astoria) been guilty of! The moment of 'kindred spirits' over the library books between Hermione and Astoria was good, as well. As for the last comment... Well, not even Luna thinks of everything, it seems!

Very well-written. Thank you.
RMB
Loquin chapter 36 . 6/18
The end?, the end!, but, but, what about Tracey, she have babies as well?, I need to know! XD
Very good story, my congratulations!
Zamia chapter 36 . 6/12
Extremely enjoyable even with Harry's total ineptitude with the women and his continual frustrations with normal life, not that he will ever know it. Sadness and joy. Quite a trip from start to the end. Thanks for sharing. Cheers. Z
BrightSkywalker chapter 36 . 6/11
Well, that was an exceptionally fun story!

And you even got me with a few of the twists! Well done!
Zicou chapter 36 . 6/9
loved it!
z/
Ducky1776 chapter 36 . 6/6
Sorry it took me a while to catch up. Great ending!
The dissonance of characters man, wtf. One moment i hate ginny, and the next im supposed to feel sorry? Do a better job with the transition of those extremes man, common
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/5
Read marker
Draugrim chapter 32 . 6/3
What a satisfying ending. I only discovered this story a few days ago and I'm pleased to see that you finished it. Thank you for an excellent and captivating read.

I have to ask; they stopped after chapter 29, but what do the numbers in brackets at the bottom of your chapters mean? I tried googling some of them and got nothing!
Covante chapter 3 . 6/2
If Daphne is still not seventeen by the start of this school year then she would have been two years behind Harry instead of one back with Ginny and Luna. Not being seventeen would also serve as enough reason to not have shrunken her trunk herself even if she did have her wand.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 6/2
“Winky gave the wizard a look that women the world over have been giving men since the dawn of time when they thought they were being particularly daft.”
This line is everything. Love it!

Great how you handled Ginny’s character and the dissolution of that short lived engagement. Genuinely done.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 17 . 5/31
Thanks for your message, regarding my Chapter 16 review.

Regarding Harry being paired with others, Luna is my favourite choice. Hermione had been my second favourite by the time I had finished reading and seeing the canon series - but stories like this one in the last few years have encouraged me to like the 'barely described in canon' characters of Daphne and Tracey. It's because I regard the assumption of 'All the Slytherin kids are bad' to be too one-diamensional and unrealistic - and these two girls, plus Theodore Nott, never actually seemed to be mean to Harry and co. Therefore, their 'neutrality' and their 'blank slates' has led some writers on this website to turn them into interesting characters in their own right!

Now, this chapter. Very good! Very Luna-centric. I liked how she recollected her train of ongoing thoughts as she went in and out of shops whilst Christmas shopping (like leaving and collecting a bicycle left outside). You express the thoughts and anxieties of Harry and Luna very well (as well as their deep bond of love). Plus, Harry and Luna lose their virginity to each other in a sweet and well-written way.

My favourite chapter of this story so far. Well done!
Ryan chapter 36 . 5/31
Very nice ending, though not as good as the plot itself. You tied it up quite nicely, making for a strong ending. Continue reading fanfics and you will find a few shiny nuggets, this was certainly a great find!
Meegles chapter 36 . 5/31
I loved that story! Not usually a fan of the 'harem' thing, but here it worked! Great last line too! Now I am going to start on you suggested readings!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »