Reviews for Witches of Westfield
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 20h
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 20h
Andromeda may be considered a chaperone for Daphne. Harry should simply take Daphne shopping for a new wand.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 20h
Lord Greengrass is going to try to trick Harry into marrying Daphne.
Fugacity7 chapter 36 . 9/20
"It's triplets."

Wonderful wrap-up to the story!
Tracey's father "abdicated" the headship, not "advocated."
Harry isn't getting enough information.
Excellent!
I agree with Harry. Honestly you knew Ginny would turn out like her mother.
Oombskay chapter 1 . 8/27
I find every girl in this story takes advantage of Harry in some way, whether for protection or to simply sate her urge to be with him. They’re all incredibly selfish especially Daphne and it irks me to see harry capitulate so easily to her and her plotting. The writing is very good and I see how it appeals as I was caught up in this story myself, I just ending up disagreeing with your end game.
renextronex chapter 4 . 8/22
this whole fic feels like a bunch of cheese and warm cola
ilya39 chapter 36 . 8/15
Damn, it was a while since i've read something that good and long at the same time, all those longshots with whateverthe number of chapters tend to lag usually, either at the beginning after setting an exposition or the plot itself or near the middle or the end, when it gets too complicated, the author decides for an easy way out or drops the story altogether, you know what i mean. I'd like to compliment you on that, it was a fine bit of reading, almost all of it. I was slightly bored with the exposition bit at the beginning and the long history lesson at the end, but it's me, i'm more of an action liking guy and all that :D Also, i've noticed that your ending (~6-7 chapters before the epilogue) was cliche'd as fuck in its' basis, i mean come on, the build-up, the final goodbyes bit, the grand showdown bit, the climax bit, it's so old it was in the original books ffs :D Still, even if the core structure was mostly typical, it was greatly written, i enjoyed that a lot, like a good movie you're watching because it's special for you, even if it's simple or something like that, i don't know, i'm not good at compliments, not really :D More than that, the most part of my thanks goes to your talent in hinting at something and not letting the reader (namely, me) to guess the outcome. Never expected Andi to agree at the end, and it made a great turning point of that trial, too. Never saw the Lucius's plan at all, was a complete surprise for me. Things like that, i like them, even if you don't guess it correctly you can usually get why it was the one or other doing this or that, and that's some brainwork, i rather like it. TL;DR: Thanks, it was fun and captivating, even if a bit sappy, story. Worth the two days i've spend on it! :)
P. S.: Second thanks for the recommended reading, i've picked more than a half of them, my browser can't hold that much pages at the same time! :D
This is Snowdove30, please disregard my review for chapter 30 that hopes the story will be continued. I was reviewing another story and hadn’t noticed that the page had flipped over from that to “Witches of Westfield” and posted the review on your story in error. Sorry again.
Snowdove30 chapter 30 . 8/3
Really hope this story is continued one day :(
Hypocrite1 chapter 6 . 7/26
Just started reading this and while I doubt I'll be reviewing all that much before the end since the story's already finished, I'll put a couple of comments here and there.

So the one major thing that stood out to me here was the bit of hypocrisy of Daphne feeling bad about manipulating Harry into giving protection from her father and then proceeding to internally gloat about how easy it was to manipulate him into letting Tracy stay with them. Just felt that was kinda stupid to have in the same conversation. It's understandable that this Harry is so easily coerced by girls he likes with his inexperiencethough that seems to be changing) but to have the girls feel bad about it and then be glad they were able to do it again is kinda stupid imo.

Liking the story so far, though I do wish Harry wasn't so wishy washy. His inability to maintain a conversation with a girl when teased slightly is annoying even if maybe in character. Life and death situations have the tendency to impose a warping in anyone's personality and while I think he should have come out more jaded as a result, your character of him is still plausible so I can't complain too much since it's your view of him and not mine.
Rasengalia chapter 36 . 7/23
Excellent story. Drama. Romance. Comedy. I hope to see more from you in the future.
1,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »