Reviews for A Casket Full of Victory
nomanslandvicki chapter 5 . 7/16
I absolutely love your story - like holy shit this whole world you re-created is just beautiful. I can't wait to see what comes next!
More more morE MoRe MORe MoReMORe MOREEEE

please and thank you...
:3 nice~~~ ~
️️
AMAZING
100/10 would read again
I think I’m in love~~~
Nythtak chapter 5 . 5/29
I really like the characterisation of everyone in this story! I can see how the AU events have affected them but it doesn't feel overly OOC or anything like that, and I'm enjoying reading about this version of Sakura! I hope you continue it some day, but either way, thank you for posting! :)
Oracle10 chapter 5 . 5/25
I really like this this story and I hope to see it continued.
midnight000shadow chapter 5 . 4/27
This is so so great! Sakura's development and where her story is headed - so original! I haven't read anything quite like this. And text twist with konoha keeping the exam contestants as POW is awesome.

Just WHO was waiting for Sakura?

I hope you eventually feel inspired enough to come back and write more of this awesome fic!

Thanks for sharing your hard work :)
midnight000shadow chapter 4 . 4/27
Woooahhh so crazy! God I hope none of the konoha 9 are dead..

midnight000shadow chapter 3 . 4/27
This is so good omg

midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 4/27
Such an exciting development!

Sakura is quite the badass, I love it

midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/27
Well that was certainly a harsh beginning. I'm so excited to see the types of person Sakura develops into.

Nevermore186 chapter 5 . 3/31
I've just found this story of yours, it's brilliant. I love the emotions you've created and the story itself. Like I said before it's absolutely brilliant. Thank you for writing this.
DLFangrill chapter 5 . 3/29
This fanfic is very well written, the scenes flow together very nicely, the characters are also very well developed, and your writing style is unique and interesting. There is no need for you to be insecure or afraid because so far, you have exceeded the satisfactory and above. Please keep up the good work and continue at your pace! (-)/