Reviews for A Casket Full of Victory
Nika chapter 5 . 3/6
You could not disappoint, at all, ever. Mind-bending, interesting, and gripping - chapter and story both. I hope you do not give in into your anxiety, and continue writing, because you are very good at this craft. Thank you for sharing this! :)
The Silverdark Knight chapter 5 . 2/27
I have never found a concept of Sakura that took me more by surprise yet enthralled me quite like this story has. Thank you, and hope to see the next update!
corgiqueen chapter 5 . 2/26
Thank you for sharing your work. I love every chapter of this story, and you've never disappointed me as a reader. This is one of the best Sakura-centric fics I've ever read. It's only 5 chapters, but I feel as if I've been journeying with Sakura for long. The way you write flows so well that any time skips feel natural. Your characterization of Team 7 is also lovely. I love your interpretation of them. And Minato! Don't get me started on him. There's no much we see on him, but his viciousness as Hokage and his devotion as a father. It's very entertaining to see the constrast. I must admit that I went a littlr crazy when Itachi appeared at the Forest of Death. I hope you've plans to bring him back in latet chapters! Once again, thank you for writing, and I hope you feel better and more confident to write again!
WhisperingPen chapter 5 . 2/12
I'm in awe. Your writing is so smooth and weaves together really pleasantly! The characters are perfect for this universe you've created and they grow at a realistic pace. I love love love the interactions between sakura and the genin 9, especially those with team 7. Fantastic all around. I really hope this isn't the last update! Regardless, a wonderful fanfic!
46a chapter 5 . 2/9
Really enjoyed this chapter! The dynamic of your team 7 is so fascinating. I love seeing Sakura let the boys into her life even tho its a slow process
Im super curious about how her status as anbu is going to come into play...

Any addition and every addition to this story is amazing!
This story is so amazing. It is now almost 6am and I stayed up just to finish reasing it because I just couldn't stop! I hope you'll find some time to update your story soon and please don't worry, your writing skill is amazing and that chapter was definitely not disappointing!
Mulussu chapter 5 . 2/4
What a great story. I'm loving the character development, for the individuals and team seven as a whole. I've always enjoyed reading non-massacre fanfic too. Kudos for you to putting together such a wonderful fanfic.
Deja-You chapter 5 . 1/18
Was this really meant to be a rom-com? This fic that started with death and drug addiction and darkness? Lol, hard to imagine. :) Actually I don't see a lot of rom-coms in Naruto fan fiction that have been worth reading, so far...they usually only seem to be crack! fics rather than 'real' that would have been neat, but I'm quite interested to see where this one goes as it is. This chapter you're unsure of is as good as all the rest, imo, so your insecurity about it is all internal with no external signs that I can see, anyway. It was really nice to see Sakura actually thawing out a little emotionally as time has gone on...I'm not a fan of pure dark. Even in my dark chocolate I need sufficient sugar to bring out the nuance of that bitterness :)

Giving Chinese names to things you make up is a neat idea. Well, I'll be looking forward to reading more.
DynamicCheetah chapter 5 . 1/16
What? Scared of disappointing readers? How I'm amazed at how good this story is, it isn't abandoned and its Sakura centric. Thank you I thought I found them all and I'll be stuck reading crack romance fics, not bad just not as well written as these are. I hope you continue this story, it's so good. I would write more but I wanted to go to sleep a few hours ago but I couldn't because of this story. Awesome thank you for writing.
MareAlba chapter 5 . 1/7
i love this so so much, the plot of the story is very well written, the changes made and the consequences of those changes were so interesting to read unravel as the story progressed. stylistically as well this fic was very fun to read, the tone of the story and the way you write captures my attention so easily and quickly that i was hooked within the first few sentences.

in regards to you authors note: i know that insecurities tend to creep up unwanted and are very hard to get rid of, but just know that you write beautifully and this one of the most well written and best fics i’ve read. please keep writing as you are very talented and this is a wonderful piece that i would love to read more about!
sixfullmoons chapter 5 . 1/6
I’ve reread this story twice now and am still stunned about the level of quality it has. Thanks for writing such a great work, and I hope IRL stuff has been going better for you.
This has been really quality, for the time it lasted.
Tickles222 chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
I am in love with this story. I cant tell you how many times I've re-read it- and I honestly don't think it's possible for you to disappoint any of your readers. The depth of your story is simply to great and your writing style is gorgeous. I do hope you continue writing, and that whatever made you stop writing doesn't stop you forever. You write to well for that!

Thank you for what you've written so far- I'm sure I'll end up re-reading again.
GetWithIt chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
This is the kind of AU I live for. Same world, plausible events if you take into account some point of deviation in the past (the nine tail's attack, probably) AND fully fleshed versions of the main characters that I find believable based off of the changes. You're awesome!
QueenofNarnia49 chapter 5 . 12/2/2017
I read this chapter ages ago and I don't know if i forgot to leave a review then (my apologies if i didn't). I love this story and it's one of the few things left that ties me to the naruto fandom. I've read most of your work and you are a phenomenal writer and even if you are afraid of disappointing us (which I doubt you could), write for yourself and just writing more than anything else! We're privileged to be able to read the content that you put out and I'll be waiting for your next update.