Reviews for A Casket Full of Victory
Avidreader212 chapter 5 . 22h
Your a very good writer.
You have an incredible gift for writing. I very much enjoy how you've crafted Sakura's character and the world. I feel like I'm butchering my words here trying to explain all the things I like about your writing - which is literally everything. You flesh out characters well and weave and incredible spell that captures attention; I always want to know more. I hope you know you're wonderful and that you don't need to fear disappointment. you've got a wonderful gift of bringing worlds to life. Believe in yourself. :) Looking forward tk reading more!

-K
zulz chapter 5 . 9/24
Damn, it's been a long time since I read such a good fic.
It's hard to make AU that feel solid and the characters not too OOC or too cardboard. You manage it brilliantly, and the change to the characters' personalities make sense in the context of your universe.
I'm really looking forward to see what comes next for Sakura. You deviated so much from canon that I don't have the faintest idea about what comes next... and that's really exciting!
Keep up the good work! And don't worry, if I hadn't read your AN, I wouldn't have the faintest idea that you had trouble writing this chapter. It was excellent!
S chapter 5 . 9/24
This story is so freaking amazing. I stumbled upon it again, and then saw it was updated recently and remembered that I really really wanted an update. So this was awesome. Reread it from the beginning. And it didn't let me down in any way whatsover. Lol, I actually went through the story and caught myself thinking, this is such a good story. That usually doesn't happen even if they're good.
I love how glimpses of cannon Sakura seem to be appearing. How she still seems like the same extremely caring person underneath. It's just a lot more subtle. And Sasuke is beyond amusing and still believable somehow, Kakashi is awesome, Naruto is super believable and seems more like his dad (like older cannon Naruto), and I freaked out every time Itachi appeared even though he barely did anything. Oh, and the Deidara-Sasori thing is interesting, though now I'm wondering where Anko is, and Orochimaru. I'm guessing the person she saw is Hana? Idk, my only guess rn. Their team is so cuuute, omg. How they worked with the rest of the teams is too. And the rewinding time thing you did at the end was pretty cool, along with all the flashback-y parts in between. Loved every bit of it.
pff chapter 5 . 9/23
It's good. Don't worry about it.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 5 . 9/23
This chapter was well worth the wait. I was happy to see Sakura connect with her team and the other genin. I look forward to seeing what's in store for Sakura and the village as a whole.
Let any negative comments slide from you like the water from a duck's back. Everyone has their own vision and true, sometimes they might decide they don't like yours, but you are the owner of this story. Own it properly and be proud. Only your vision matters.

Have fun and don't stress!
eggplant purple chapter 5 . 9/19
I love sakura-centric fics, but yours has a whole new spin on it. I look forward to updates.
jericho chapter 5 . 9/17
absolutely fantastic. the changes you've wrought in sakura, the subtle machinations in the background, how some turns of phrase manage to give me chills. you are a wonderful writer.
Arika Ito chapter 2 . 9/17
So good! Second reread on the books. Did not know the aunt had been a prostitute, I read that she tried selling Sakura but didn't know that she was one too. So what happened in Wave? Sakura assassinated Gato but a new power structure, Akatsuki, took his place and then Team 7 took out Akatsuki. I know you hinted at Hidan and Kazuku there and then, you had them run the Chunin exam in Konoha what is Akatsuki's function in the story? The Yondaime is a lot darker in this story as opposed to his portrayal in canon obviously. Sakura is sixteen, right? She went through the academy around the same time as the Konoha Nine but she never ran into them? Except for Kiba obviously. Unless, the academies are separated by shinobi and civilian lines. War is coming to Konoha, I guess the Yondaime has to be more jaded especially with the ongoing threats. Super good.
Arika Ito chapter 1 . 9/17
This is so good. The summary is what really hooked me. I've read through all five chapters once but as I reread, I intend to leave new reviews as I discover new details. There's a lot going on in each line and chapter so rereading is definitely going to need to be essential. This is amazing!
Sincerely Athena chapter 5 . 9/15
You could not disappoint us with your writing, whether your standard or style of writing had changed. And you wouldn't ever fully know without making yourself vulnerable to us in that sense.
Though I feel you should know, the best way to disappoint, would be to simply no longer write. I adore your story too much.
LovelessDarkness chapter 5 . 9/13
I'm so glad you are back! I love your work. I can't wait to see who the smile belongs to. Thank you for sharing!
Limit chapter 5 . 9/13
I'm terrible at reviews so I'll keep this short. I loved the new chapter - it was raw and hopeful and your Sakura voice felt spot on.
Please keep writing, you're really good at it.
In your own time and as you're able to, if course. Personal and mental health is more important than anything else. I hope the events in your life improve.
Sekiko chapter 5 . 9/13
As long as you enjoy writing, whether you believe it to be good or not, we can never be disappointed. I love this story and am looking forward to the next chapter.