Reviews for A Casket Full of Victory
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 5 . 10/15
I know that this is probably dead, but I wanted to say that it was fantastic! :)
Buttermybiscuits chapter 5 . 9/29
I just stumbled upon this story, its amazing! I love how you've portrayed Sakura and her character development. I'm really excited to see how her relationships with Tsunade and Itachi evolve! Please update soon.
TheRamenNoodleGirl chapter 5 . 9/26
The only disappointment I feel is in you thinking that you would not be able to meet standards. Fan fiction is a site for everyone to contribute and enjoy, I sincerely hope that we have not failed you as readers so that you do not feel there is some intangible standard you must meet. I am and have always been happy to read your work and this is one of the most fascinating Ita/Saku stories around. I hope you will one day feel comfortable to continue writing this story and that I will get to see how it ends. Till then, hope you are well
SignedAnon chapter 5 . 9/21
hope things are going better in your personal life!
this whole story is particularly well written, your writing style just has a way of drawing you inI would love an update but don't feel pressured if you aren't feeling it~~
NO MY SWEET BABIES
This is so lovely, the tone of the story and the way scenes are crafted is beautiful
AGAIN- so wonderful
I love the mechanics of the way you write
THIS IS SO COOL AND WONDERFUL
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 9/2
I am completely hooked. To this story.
It’s AMAAAAAZING. And I’m just so impressed and breathless and wow wow wow the tension! I have no words! I love love love this!
Thank you! For writing Minato as someone who’s not only sunshine and daisies but as a real Hokage, who considers his shinobi as soldiers and well, WAR?
You made me hate Kakashi in the blink of an eye and then made him better after a few paragraphs. I love how this story is dragging my emotions in all directions. Naruto is awesome. Sasuke makes me laugh. Kakashi-sensei...is Kakashi-sensei.
Still, WAR? This is such a twist from other fan fictions and I am just so impressed by it! Fresh ideas are awesome! (I don’t want you to feel pressured by always coming up with new ideas though!)
I really hope that you now feel better from whatever happened in your life and don’t worry! Your writing is beautiful and perfect and I love it!
Yikari chapter 5 . 8/31
This seemed a bit too dark from the start for me to handle, but having read the story to this point, I am glad I did.

Some parts got a bit too... metaphorical for me to readily make sense of; perhaps my non-native speaker nature is the cause here. But there were also some really striking, concise but evocative turns of phrase in there that I will look for an excuse to reference in the future, if I ever get to write anything. :D

Thank you.
LYNSPIRE chapter 5 . 8/21
This is gorgeously written and well-executed, I’m excited for more!
jlluh chapter 5 . 7/21
You are probably one of those fanfic authors who could write original stuff well worth reading.
nomanslandvicki chapter 5 . 7/16
I absolutely love your story - like holy shit this whole world you re-created is just beautiful. I can't wait to see what comes next!
More more morE MoRe MORe MoReMORe MOREEEE