Reviews for Rise of Silverpine
Guts and Toes chapter 16 . 1/12
im just letting you know of my own thoughts. i love your work btw
Guts and Toes chapter 23 . 1/12
Didn't Varian warned that the horde would attack Westeroes simply because they're human kingdoms? so joining the alliance is a good thing. why would sansa and arya be acting like its a bad decision to follow the warning especially from the high king whom arya so admired?
JawsOnYou67 chapter 47 . 1/11
I really hope that at some point we see the actual civilian side of the forsaken. Lorderoneans just trying to recapture their former lives as they work the fields. This 100% evil undead is just a major disappointment. We’ve seen that done to death, pun intended, I’d hope with Calia in Battle for Azeroth we’d see more of the forsaken as those victims of the Scourge that they are. I’ve no idea why in all their prortayl of them is always villainous when they retain their former minds. It’s always been a massive gripe I’ve had with blizzard’s handling of the species. I do hope you’ll take the fact that the Forsaken were just as forcefully resurrected and enslaved as the Ebon Blade.
Guts and Toes chapter 32 . 1/11
bruh wtf sansa...
wow
Qyburn chapter 47 . 1/10
It's nice to see Ned and Arya talking.
Guts and Toes chapter 23 . 1/10
ok now its getting interesting
Guts and Toes chapter 15 . 1/10
yeah u did lmao xD but its alright
Guts and Toes chapter 9 . 1/10
i hope you're not turning Arya into mary sue like what those two dirtbags just shit on the screens on season 8
Mister LaGuardia chapter 47 . 1/10
Thanks for the update. Took a signed letter from a dead body or just the seal? In any case, the joint queen ship would mean even if one were dead their wishes could still be enforced by the other. The leader better have some sort of political protectionhe might've just caused a minor political incident.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/20/2020
Btw. are we soon gonna see what Daenerys ponit of view to the new changes, enemys and allies of Westeros is?
raw666 chapter 46 . 12/1/2020
Good work and keep up the excellent writing.
DragonANGL chapter 46 . 11/24/2020
Well, we're near the end of WotLK and the beginning of Cataclysm, so it'd be interesting to see just who stops the Message/Messenger/Yogg'Saron in Ulduar if the Alliance/Horde/Explorer's League isn't devoting attention to it. Deathwing's still out there, and the Cult of the Twilight Hammer would also be rising, causing yet more chaos in the Twilight Highlands. Lastly, near the end of Cataclysm Zul'Gurub also rose up with a number of troll tribes - the south of the Eastern Kingdoms seems to have been ignored for the most part, thus far.

Mostly though, I'm looking forward to how the Westerosi will react to the Pandaren (if Anduin & fleet & Orc pursuers ever get there), thence a Draenor alternate timey-wimey wibbly-wobbly trip later, the world-over Legion invasion with alternate Gul'Dan.

That last bit, the Legion invasion, is definitely something the Westerosi will be the least prepared or equipped for, probably.

Still, quite an enjoyable read, and looking forward to how Daenrys' anti-slavery notions will help endear her to the rest of the Alliance.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/28/2020
With the Power of the Night King! Yes, the mutated giant abomination that was Galakrond was a necromancer. Still got outsmarted by five proto-drakes.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/24/2020
Review below seem to ignore proto drakes are essentially what asoiaf dragons are and are the originators of dragons.

Galakrond was a massive threat and he was essentially a giant balerion.