Reviews for I'm Not Sad Anymore
Pip's and CO chapter 12 . 6/24
omg this story is wonderful ! Do you keep writing it ? K wish you do it's beautiful ! I want to know if/when Glinda and Elphana will see each other and also where Unna comes from ! aaah I really love it !
x WithRecklessAbandon x chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
My gosh, I cried through the whole thing.
I just saw Wicked for the first time yesterday and my heart absolutely ripped in half when Elphaba had to leave Glinda thinking that she was dead. I'm very excited to see where this fic goes from here. Good job so far, hopefully you will update soon!
Fae'sFlower chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Aww! I love Unna! Elphaba is such a great mother! And Fiyero is a great father! I hope nothing bad happens!

Update soon!
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Stunningly lovely, in my opinion. I hope Unna does stay with them, it's such a sweet, well-fitting little family!
fermataoso chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
I so love maternal Elphaba in this. Very understated and still in character. "I go to someone who loves me a lot, usually Fiyero." Wow, perfect. It shows her growth, and how she's learned to relate in a healthy way from him. And it's just such a wonderful moment between them. Really great chapter.
fermataoso chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
I love how Fiyero just accepts whatever Elphaba wants. He's so supportive. And the growing relationship between them and Unna is very intriguing. Great chapter.
fermataoso chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
Aw, that last line really got me. I mean, I was wondering how, you know, with Fiyero a scarecrow and all. But adopting Unna...that's really great. Great chapter.
fermataoso chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
Aw, it's sweet that her first thought when she hears Glinda named her daughter after her is her friend's safety. Nice that she knows what going on in Oz.
fermataoso chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Very nice quote. Love their relationship, and their sweet little daughter.
fermataoso chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
This was a very dark chapter, but you did a great job with it. Frex is a monster, doing that to her. At least Fiyero is there to comfort her now.
fermataoso chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
"And you're not the one wearing heels." You've done a great job writing these snappy one-liners. It's very fun to read. Nice chapter.
fermataoso chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
"You are such a man." Ha, my thought, too. He's so sweet to her. They're so adorable.
fermataoso chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Aw, poor Elphie, having nightmares. Luckily Fiyero was very successful at comforting her. Nice job.
fermataoso chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
"No, for Lurlinemas presents." Ha! I'm glad Chuffrey is a loving husband to her, keeping her secrets. Sweet chapter.
fermataoso chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Aw, precious little Melena. "I don't think the witch was evil. I think she was just sad." So right, adorable little girl.