Reviews for The Doctor is In
Guest chapter 18 . 7/23/2018
I’m really enjoying this so far :) Have you definitely stopped updating? It’s a shame if you have because there are SO many characters at Ever After High who could really do with some therapy!
Lover of Emotions chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
that is good. update soon please.
kionforever89 chapter 18 . 6/27/2017
This is very fableous and fairest!

Will you please do Faybelle, Farrah, and/or Briar. They have such good reasons for being uncertain about their destinies and roles.
I also have an OC. I don't know if it will work out but I hope it will.
Her name is Delilah Hood, and she is my character in my upcoming story, A Royally Rebellious Thief. She is the daughter of Robin Hood, and younger twin sister of Sparrow.
Delilah looks like Sparrow, and has red hair, bright green eyes, and light skin. She is tough and sarcastic, but she is also a little bit of a coward at times. She has a lean structure and muscles, so she can carry heavy swords and jousting equipment.

She is a rebel because she doesn't want to be on a Wanted Poster on the run. She wants to run her own school for heroes.

BFFA's: Raven Queen, Ashlynn Ella, Briar Beauty, Poppy O'Hair, Farrah Goodfairy(Roommate), Madeline Hatter, C.A. Cupid, Hunter Hunstman, Daring Charming, Dexter Charming, Darling Charming, Kitty Chesire, Sparrow Hood, Timothy John(Son of Little John), Tucker(Son of Friar Tuck) Robert Scarlet(Son of Will Scarlet).

I hope you can use my oncoming OC.
Ladybug Noir chapter 18 . 3/4/2017
Hmmmmm... I wonder what you talking about? *winks* One thing, I have this OC in my mind I've had for a while, and I kinda want to send her in, but you said to PM you and I don't have an account, and I don't want to get one just for this matter... Little help here?
MissKnowItAllEm chapter 18 . 1/3/2017
Dr. Thistle:Hi . Why are you here today?
Rosabella:Well something wierd happened when I met my prince...
Dr. Thistle:Go on. You can tell me anything.
Daring:*knocks on door* Dr Im ready
Dr. Thistle:Daring Im busy. Please leave. Go on .
Rosabella:Im *Hands on her head and cries* so hard when some princes run away s o they dont become THE BEAST. Im different.
:Everybodies different and you are great. Those princes dont know what thier doing.
Rosabella:Im not weird but Im still stuck.*starts crying again*
: Why are you stuck?
Rosabella: I am having a millon of thoughts.
:Think about something you love so much.
Rosabella:Thanks for the help!
EmEm811 chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
Sorry about my last comment! I accidentally pressed the "post review" button. This is the OC:

Name: Flannery Taps

Parent: Karen, the girl from The Red Shoes by Hans Christian Andersen

Personality: Flannery is very tough, confident, and sarcastic. She can't stand dancing (ballet, lyrical, acro, etc.) and doesn't care about fashion at all. Flannery hates romance, although her friends tease her about having a crush (and I'm not sure if she does). Flannery cares big time for her friends. If anyone messes with one of them, they mess with Flannery. She is also very musical, enjoying singing much more than dancing, although Flannery likes tap dance (hence her name). Despite her cynical, tough girl behavior, there's a pool full of feelings inside Flannery. She just doesn't want anyone to know.

Royal/Rebel: Rebel

Relations: Flannery is a mess with her social life. Her best friends are Kitty Cheshire, Cerise Hood, Hope Charming (OC), and Alexa Snow (OC). Raven Queen, the Wonderlandians, Dexter Charming, Duchess Swan, Justine Dancer, the O'Hair sisters, Ashlynn Ella, and Melody Piper are also good friends of hers. Flannery doesn't exactly hate anyone, although Daring Charming and Sparrow Hood can annoy her sometimes. If you want her to have a crush on anyone or anyone to have a crush on her, just add it in!

Appearance: Flannery has pale skin with freckles, dark brown/red hair, and brown eyes. She wears a dark red dress with dark blue and black church bells on the top of the skirt, the church bells turning into the colors at the bottom of the skirt. Flannery wears heels made out of redwood. Flannery also wears a leather jacket.

You can paraphrase any of this if you would like. Like I said in the accidental short comment, you are a wonderful author and I hope you continue this series!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/26/2016
You are an amazing author/writer! This series is wonderful and I hope you continue writing it! If you don't mind, here's an OC I wanted to put in:

Name: Flannery
Garreon chapter 18 . 3/4/2016
Hey there, i love this story and i though of an old villain that could be The Evil Queen's rival in power and superior in evilness. The antagonist of the first books of the Chronicles of Prydain, and also one of the most forgotten villains of disney until the older audiences began to notice him. Here comes my Oc.

Elzrion King "Son of The Horned King"
He is an almost seventeen years old boy. He has white hair that reaches to his mid-back and has bangs framing his face. The right one being black and is braided.
His eyes are like pure emeralds but his pupils are slitted like a cat's.
He has tribal markings on his pectorals, and similar markings on his forearms reaching from the joints of the foreams to the back of his hands and a tribal glyph covering most of his back with a fanged skull in the center. His nails are naturally black and pointy, not to mention sharp.
Crowning his head he has a pair of antler like horns.
He wears a greenish black long jacket with a hood that has holes for his horns. The jacket is completely lined with white fur, the sleeves are rolled up to the elbows and held by silver Fleur de Lys shaped buttons. Emerald sleeveless muscle shirt. Dark trousers and shoes. On his neck, held from a silver chain, he wears a locket with a lock of hair from his mother and a chip from one of his father's horns inside.
He has a natural conexion with the necromantic arts but he decides to stick to the druidic magic he learned from his mother, being able to control the plants and even talk and understand all animal languaje.
He may look intimidating, but he is the complete opposite of his father. He is incredibly kind and he loves to help people if they need it( not that they would let the ask if they need anything before running away in fear) but what he really loves is taking care of injured creatures, both normal and mythical, and he would love to open a vet or a natural reserve for those creatures.
He is considered evil by associattion, because of his father being The Horned King, Lord of the Black Cauldron and this hurts him deeply, he doesnt want to follow his fathers destiny, because that would mean that he would have to kill thousands of innocent people and either enslave or destroy their souls and, unless you threaten innocent people or his loved ones, he thinks that killing outside of surviving is an abominable act.
He is just lost about what he should do. Out of rage once he threatened Headmaster Grimm saying that if he wanted him to follow his father's story so badly, he would be the first person he would kill and enslave for eternity if he ever dared to follow his fathers steps...after all his death would be the only that would be the lightest.
Elzrion always carries his familiar on his shoulder, who has the same ability to change body height as Nevermore. His name is Artemis and is a Full Moon dragon, a rare breed of dragon that looks like a wolf with draconic features.
Also he always carries a transversed flute made from the horn of an ill unicorn who gave his horn to him as thanks for trying to save him.

He has a bit of...well more like a whole arrow impaled dead in the center through his heart for C.A Cupid...though he is afraid of rejection because, unlike the rest of the school, he can see that she has a crush on Dexter, even if he is dating Raven.

I hope everything is in order, if not...mention it on the next chapter and i' ll see what i can do.
Anyway i hope you update it soon
Guest chapter 18 . 2/16/2016
Y'know the end of dragon games offers up some good ideas for your fanfic, but if you haven't seen it, it's still on netflix
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
I forgot the description of my OC. About Maddie's height, reddish brown hair with a slight wave, green eyes, braces, glasses, typical sweet high school girl fashion.
Mollienaturerocks chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
Wow
Owllover34 chapter 18 . 2/7/2016
My OC, Fawn Huntsman's appearance is this. She looks a lot like a female version of her big brother, except that she's really petite, shorter than Maddie. She has long, waist-length, straight brown hair that she usually ties in a fishtail braid; almond-shaped amber eyes; thin lips; tanned skin, and her voice sounds like Musa's from the 4kids dub of Winx Club. Her outfit is a forest green T-shirt under a brown aviator jacket, a gold necklace with an axe charm, silver wrist cuffs, a brown denim skirt over black legging-kapris, and brown leather boots.
Owllover34 chapter 18 . 2/7/2016
Hi, I'd like to make an appointment for my OC, Fawn, to have an appointment. She's 15, and she's the daughter of the Huntsman. Hunter's little sister. She's suffered a lot verbal abuse and had to watch her brother get near constant physical abuse from their father. Can Dr. Thistle help?
Marshman101 chapter 18 . 2/6/2016
I get it that show is awesome I just need to wait for a YouTube to unloads the English Verizon of it and I think that hawkmoth is adeirens dad
WifiMusicBooks x chapter 17 . 1/31/2016
Please please PLEASE DO CHARMING FAMILY SESSION!