Reviews for A Thing In Pieces
UnlikelyOne chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
This was a well written story. Thank you for it.
ucialum85 chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Very well done and true to characters! Any chance of continuing this? It's really good.
ucialum85 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Great start! I nice to read Kensi's POV. Looking forward to reading Deeks' next. Very well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Always appreciate an introspective take, particularly from Kensi's POV (especially when it's pretty much aligned with my thinking - like this one). The best thing about this offering is the way it tied Afghanistan to why Deeks pulled away based on his actions with the cleric and Angelo's words. This might be the first time the end of Three Hearts made (more) sense for the characters. Thank you for making one connections. The only point of contention is the reference to them crossing the ultimate line at the end of Recovery; this is based on the minority opinion I and many other fans hold about them not individually or together being ready for that step.
Leah chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
that was so awesome I loved it so much can't wait to read the continuation in season 6 ️
ToOldToShip chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I somehow missed this when it first was off. This is so perfect.
anonkp chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Fantastic! It's so satisfying to see them talking like grown-ups.
Adriana Dricks chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
this is great ! loved it ! thanks for sharing !
Divergent338 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
So many fanfics try to do the Deeks talking about the almost water boarding situation and few do it right, you did. You kept it true to the characters and handled Kensi comforting him VERY well. Excellent job, I look forward to more of your stories.
OhBuddy66 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
I'll say it again, this so good. Better than good actually, it's amazing! Thanks for sharing it. I look forward to reading more from you.
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
A very well-constructed set-up to your planned sequel based on Season 6! Truly enjoyed reading this! Looking forward to more of your writing! Cheers.
anonkp chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Nicely done!
ncisabbylover chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I read this on the train this morning and couldn't review! I'd love to see a season 6 based chapter!
Hoosier65 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
nice, is this a 1 shot or will this go on? it doesn't say anything about being complete
homegrownoregano chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Loved this, hope you do write a season 6 thing similar to this because it was such a lovely read!