Reviews for Together
member00 chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
so cute!
TheOtherPen chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Definitely digging this. Love the porch scene! Would love to see that taken further! I think you're relaying the characters very well. Thanks for sharing!
ElleWatt chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Actually, I think you're doing a better job than most people do at seeing their true personalities. That is, personality types when they're happy and not in danger! I love these one shots - I just want them to be full stories. They're so good and I keep feeling like I'm reading cliff-hanger chapters! Awesome work! I look forward to more! :D

Elle
gdyoung59 chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
iloved it thanks anything richonne
gdyoung59 chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
that;s our carl such a grown-up young man , thanks again carl for richonne
gdyoung59 chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
i enjoyed it thanks richonne
gdyoung59 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
rhe grimed forever
itscalledkarma chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Loved each chapter, so much better than the show.
Alexia chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I loved that it was unusual and almost strange for all of them to be apart, showing that they've grown on each other tremendously. This was probably the best richonne story yet...
Marie chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Can Michonne get pregnant please
Soul93 chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
This is such a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
I love these! You keep them in character perfectly :) Richonne is the best,I hope it happens on the show
Jade chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
That was a far superior ending to the episode we got. :) great work. So many one-shot ideas lol. I'm really liking pregnant Michonne at the moment as well as jealous Rick and/or Michonne. Just suggestions. :) keep up the fantastic work and pls updatey soon!
LobsterLobster chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
I love this chapter! These two really need to have a good heart-to-heart. Maybe Michonne can talk Rick down from his craziness. I think he's been one step away from losing it, all season.
Anyway, good job! Please write more! :)