Reviews for Final Destination 7
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15
Pretty damn good
director jhonson chapter 1 . 3/7
por qu no hacen una pelicula independiente
MiraForrester chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
This story was totally amazing! i loved the deaths! and the disaster! you did a fantastic job on writting this but there was nothing new...it's the same they survive the disaster then they "cheat" death and then they die at the end. I thought there was going to be something different but it was still an awesome Final Destination Fanfiction! 8/10 I'm already reading the prequel and so far it's really good!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
It's good but the ending wasn't what I was expecting
LJ chapter 12 . 6/7/2016
This was really good I loved the deaths, you captured the movies' feel amazingly. I also loved how you did the characters they seemed very real. Great job!
palalala chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Poor dead josh's was jerk
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
It was ok
Mattwurm99 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Yeesh, I wonder what FD8 will be like...
PastaKittyQueen chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Wow. Damn. It ended. And they all died... Yay! But seriously, I enjoyed this story, getting to know the characters and watch them each meet with a rather untimely fate. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
I Like Daniel 3
I Think Britney's Death Is Favourite So Far :P
Is Abigail Going To End Up With Daniel If They Survive?
Sorry It's Just That I Think That They Would Make A Great Couple :3
UltimateGrojfan chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Hi. Great story. I love these movies & knowing that there is fanfiction about it really excites me. Also, is this almost over? Please consider making another final destination fanfic, after this one. If you do, I'd like to be an OC in it.
PastaKittyQueen chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Favorite character? Not sure. Favorite death, probably Victoria's. That... that felt good to watch. And thanks for explaining why she was here in the first place.
Mattwurm99 chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Ya know... I often have a theory that- Nah! U probably wouldn't wanna hear it... It's pretty silly really.. It has to deal with the five previous disasters... Though if this is the 7th... Where is number 6?
MikeAM13 chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Section 1 Row 8 Theatre 0...wow...CLEVER.
Seriously though I love this story. I can't wait until this becomes complete.
PastaKittyQueen chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Two deaths in one chapter?! That's pretty epic. Though something about this chapter seemed a bit sad to me. Not sure why, it just did. I liked it though. Keep up the good work!