Reviews for Final Destination 7
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
So did Tommy also die in the car crash? Or did he survive. I feel so bad for him! First his brother (?) and then he had to watch his brother's friend get killed.

Update soon please!
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 4 . 4/4/2015
I just don't understand why some of the words we're italicized. But good chapter overall!
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
I made a mistake is my last review. I meant to say a terrorist attack not school shooting.
JemilyPLLGleek78-10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I just wanted to say that the Final Destination movies are my ALL TIME favorite movies.

I haven't finished this chapter yet, but I wanted to let you know that, so far, this is exactly how I would imagine a seventh movie. If they did a school shooting one this is.
PastaKittyQueen chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
No, the dreaded formatting glitch has returned! But still, this was pretty good, even if no one died.
Mattwurm99 chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
Okay, u really gotta stop copying and pasting stuff from wattpad, it's kind of hard to read this stuff...
Mattwurm99 chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
What up with this chapter? It looks all bad...
PastaKittyQueen chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Please don't just leave me with a cliffhanger like this! Seriously! I wanna know how people die! I wanna know if anyone survives! I wanna see Victoria's death! I want blood! I want gore! I want a conclusion! Please, log back onto FanFiction and continue this story! Please! I beg of you! The suspense is killing me already!
PastaKittyQueen chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I'm just waiting for the day someone shouts out in my science class that the school is gonna blow up. Also, forgot to mention this in the previous review, but did Jacob by any chance get stabbed in the right eye?
PastaKittyQueen chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
That was a pretty intense premonition scene. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Though one thing I don't quite get is why the disaster was caused by a human rather than a "freak accident" like in the films. That aside, this is Final Destination 7. Does that by any chance mean Final Destination 6 was confirmed? If so, where can I find news about this? 'Cause I'm pretty excited. Lastly, about the story itself, these guys are so lucky to gets a chemistry project where they get to play around with the elements. It's one of those things I wish I could do in chemistry class. But my chemistry fantasies are for another review. I've gotta keep reading this!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2