Reviews for From Afar
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Awwww you should have continued this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This story sounds promising! You should definitely continue it
NeverWriting chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Please continue writing this! It's so good already! Plus I miss the show and I'm sad it's not coming back. :( I was super excited when I saw you wrote for Eye Candy because I read you Delena/TVD stories and they're so good. Please, please, please? :D
Aurora Abbot chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I love it so much! Please tell me you'll update?!
BananaGuts chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
continue it! It's perfect! I love love love it!
Unbreakable1994 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
More!
Daydreamer299 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Love it!
shippershape chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Um yes please. I love this idea and you paint a very clear picture, plus their voices from the show totally carry through in your story. I really hope you continue!
Sofie chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Loved this! Would be great if you decided to continue it! :D
Coolhihi chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
It is AMAZING! continue pleass
Christina chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I LOVE IT! Please continue!
Seddielover945 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I'm seriously loving this story line you have going here. It's very fresh and a new take to Tommy and Lindy's relationship. This is going to be an interesting story, I can already tell! :))
CrystalWatersXo chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Finally! I've been waiting for a Tindy AU fanfiction! I really like this, and the plot sounds interesting. Pleas continue :)
becausethenight chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
It makes me so HAPPY to see there's someone out there in the DE fandom who's also watches Eye Candy. I never dreamed anyone would write a fanfiction about it. You might actually be the very first person to do it :)
I really enjoy the show its a shame it probably won't go on to have a season 2.

I really like the undertone of tension in the fic, it mimics the one they have on the show. I'm interested in the backstory. How Tommy is always in her life, Jake becoming a criminal. The way Tommy let Lindy think she could sneak out was so amusing I really liked that. Also how he's one step ahead of her, like he knows her game.

Anyways I hope you continue
Nice to see you again Wilb :)
BecksLoVeDramione chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Please continue! I love this story so far! They're definitely my new favorite couple. So exciting to see them interacting together!